Butterfly on a wheel youtube : Ps2 steering wheel : Unicycle with training wheels
Butterfly On A Wheel Youtube
- A fluttering and nauseated sensation felt in the stomach when one is nervous
- diurnal insect typically having a slender body with knobbed antennae and broad colorful wings
- A showy or frivolous person
- a swimming stroke in which the arms are thrown forward together out of the water while the feet kick up and down
- An insect with two pairs of large wings that are covered with tiny scales, usually brightly colored, and typically held erect when at rest. Butterflies fly by day, have clubbed or dilated antennae, and usually feed on nectar
- flutter like a butterfly
- Any website that allows users to upload content, particularly YouTube itself; A small video that can be viewed online, particularly one hosted on YouTube; To upload a video of something to YouTube
- YouTube is a video-sharing website on which users can upload, share, and view videos. Three former PayPal employees created YouTube in February 2005. The name and logo of the company are an allusion to the cathode ray tube, a display device used since the early days of electronic television.
- Google's web-based streaming video service. Accessible from an Android phone.
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- (O. N. A.) O.N.A. is Polish rock/Heavy Metal band, formed in 1994.
A Sandy Cove at Llanddwyn Island - Anglesey. Named after the Welsh Patron Saint of Lovers - St Dwynwen. The film Half Light was made here.
Llanddwyn Island is situate off Newborough Warren on the Island of Anglesey in North Wales. The island can be accessed on foot most of the time. It is named after the Welsh Patron Saint of Lovers. There are many many species of wild flowers growing and lots of sandy coves with clear blue water. It is a magical place. The backdrop to the East of the island is Snowdonia. To the South and East is the Irish Sea. Newborough Warren is to The South of the Menai Straits. A Manual Lens was used with an FD/EOS Adapter on a Digital Camera. Canon 550D FD-EOS Adapter Lens - Canon FD 24mm f2.8 SSC
Sculpture on a Sideboard, 1570, Florence - Bodemuseum, Berlin
There was no explanation for this little wooden sculpture. It is a decorative ornament sitting on an old sideboard, but it looks like it has some kind of background story - with the handsome young man having an injury on his thigh an resting on a lamb. I wonder what this is all about.