Pictures Of Vases Of Flowers - Flower Delivery To Korea
Pictures Of Vases Of Flowers
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial perspective"; "pictorial records"
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- Form a mental image of
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- A decorative container, typically made of glass or china and used as an ornament or for displaying cut flowers
- The vase (, , or ) is an open container, often used to hold cut flowers. It can be made from a number of materials including ceramics and glass. The vase is often decorated and thus used to extend the beauty of its contents.
- Vase is a settlement on the right bank of the Sora River just before its confluence with the Sava River at Medvode in the Upper Carniola region of Slovenia.
- (vase) an open jar of glass or porcelain used as an ornament or to hold flowers
Vase of Flowers - Jan van Huysum
Vase of Flowers 1722 Jan van Huysum Dutch, 1682-1749 Oil on panel "In this work, flowers from all times of year -- roses, anemonies, hyacinths, and tulips, among others -- have been painted directly from life. Van Huysum's painstaking application of multiple layers of thin oil glazes captures the brilliant colors and delicate textures of the petals. His vivid greens, however, were fugitive; here the leaves have faded to blue. Because he insisted on only painting each kind of flower while it was in season, it sometimes took the artist years to complete a picture."
This flower vase looks like a forest in a vase hence the caption. Nothing is in order.lol I figured with the red background I could make a HDR picture out of this vase. 3 exposure values +3,0 and -3. Tonemapped using Photomatix. Post processing done using Photoshop CS5.
Similar posts: hippie flower headbanddaisy flower hair clipswall floral arrangementplant with white flowersthe chelsea flower showbride hair flowerwedding bouquets with tulipscheap flower vases in bulkdrawings of spring flowers