Gender of baby in ultrasound : Baby wall decorations
Gender Of Baby In Ultrasound
- sonography: using the reflections of high-frequency sound waves to construct an image of a body organ (a sonogram); commonly used to observe fetal growth or study bodily organs
- An ultrasound scan, esp. one of a pregnant woman to examine the fetus
- Sound or other vibrations having an ultrasonic frequency, particularly as used in medical imaging
- very high frequency sound; used in ultrasonography
- Ultrasound is cyclic sound pressure with a frequency greater than the upper limit of human hearing. Although this limit varies from person to person, it is approximately 20 kilohertz (20,000 hertz) in healthy, young adults and thus, 20 kHz serves as a useful lower limit in describing ultrasound.
- The property (in nouns and related words) of belonging to such a class
- sex: the properties that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive roles; "she didn't want to know the sex of the foetus"
- The state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones)
- (in languages such as Latin, Greek, Russian, and German) Each of the classes (typically masculine, feminine, common, neuter) of nouns and pronouns distinguished by the different inflections that they have and require in words syntactically associated with them. Grammatical gender is only very loosely associated with natural distinctions of sex
- a grammatical category in inflected languages governing the agreement between nouns and pronouns and adjectives; in some languages it is quite arbitrary but in Indo-European languages it is usually based on sex or animateness
- Gender is the wide set of characteristics that are seen to distinguish between male and female. It can extend from sex to social role or gender identity. As a word, "gender" has more than one valid definition.
- The youngest member of a family or group
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- A young or newly born animal
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
ULTRASOUND RESULT: Presentation: Intrauterine Pregnancy in Breech Presentation No. of Fetuses: Single Cardiac Rate: 130-156 BPM Amnionic Fluid Index: 14.5 (Adequate) Gender: Appears MALE Placental Postion: Anterior Placental Grading: 3 Average Sonar Age: 36 weeks, 3 days Estimated Fetal Weight: 2993grams or 6.59lbs Estimated Date of Delivery: 09-12-2011 BPS: 10/10 Others: Fluid-filled stomach and urinary bladder are visualizeed suggesting oro-gastic patency. No placenta previa. No cord coil.
Kamnitzer Baby 101907-101146am
October 19th 2007 at 11:14 in the morning. MiniKam is 8.5 weeks old, has a heartbeat and has the form of a fetal position little person. You can see him/her inside the black bean shape. All snug and comfy. Note: We just call it MiniKam for now because it's nicer than saying "it" and there's no way to tell the gender just yet.
See also: baby names worldsean paul baby girlbaby gund teddy bearcupcake decorating ideas for baby showerbaby healthy eatingbaby play yard gatemagic bottle babyazania baby crib bedding by cocalopictures of baby boy roomsweleda calendula baby lotion