Eat clean diet workout journal : Ge clean steel dishwasher : Window screen cleaning.
Eat Clean Diet Workout Journal
- This refers to eating nutrient-rich, low-fat meals.
- A session of vigorous physical exercise or training
- exercise: the activity of exerting your muscles in various ways to keep fit; "the doctor recommended regular exercise"; "he did some exercising"; "the physical exertion required by his work kept him fit"
- Physical exercise is any bodily activity that enhances or maintains physical fitness and overall health or wellness. It is performed for various reasons. These include strengthening muscles and the cardiovascular system, honing athletic skills, weight loss or maintenance and for enjoyment.
- Workout is an album by jazz tenor saxophonist Hank Mobley released on the Blue Note label in 1961. It features performances by Mobley, Wynton Kelly, Paul Chambers, Grant Green and Philly Joe Jones.
- A logbook
- A newspaper or magazine that deals with a particular subject or professional activity
- daybook: a ledger in which transactions have been recorded as they occurred
- A daily record of news and events of a personal nature; a diary
- a periodical dedicated to a particular subject; "he reads the medical journals"
- diary: a daily written record of (usually personal) experiences and observations
- Have a meal in a restaurant
- eat a meal; take a meal; "We did not eat until 10 P.M. because there were so many phone calls"; "I didn't eat yet, so I gladly accept your invitation"
- feed: take in food; used of animals only; "This dog doesn't eat certain kinds of meat"; "What do whales eat?"
- Put (food) into the mouth and chew and swallow it
- take in solid food; "She was eating a banana"; "What did you eat for dinner last night?"
- Have (a meal)
Clean Diet - Chicken, Broccoli, Whey = 370kcal
My diet has been evolving since I found out I am gluten sensitive. For almost 2 years I have had no wheat. Now I'm cutting weight so I've evolved again to a totally clean diet. Here are the foods I eat: Eggs Irish Oats Fruit Whey Protein Soy Protein Lots of Chicken Lots of Veggies Cottage cheese Flax, Walnuts, Olive oil Also I've been keeping my total calories at about a net loss of 500-700 a day. My macronutrient ratios are also right at the golden 40/40/20 ratio for fat-loss/muscle-gain. I never thought having such a healthy diet could be so tasty and filling! And you wouldn't believe how damn hard it is to get enough calories when you aren't pigging out on carbs all the time.
showered, changed clothes (into comfortable ones). i feel cleaner. and i cleaned my face (note the red marks). it's raining outside. i suppose i should upload the picture i took of the spider michael & i defeated last week. oh, i just saw a hummingbird. they're beautiful. of course i wasn't fast enough seeing as i'm typing this. more reading RE novels and trying not to get anxious. i have to type out my resume when i go back inside. but that's okay, it's just typing. smokes & diet cokes, that's the life for me.