HOW TO DECORATE YOUR ROOM - LARGE WALL DECOR - NURSERY ROOM DECOR.
How To Decorate Your Room
- make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- space for movement; "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
- board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
How many cats do you see?
Flash testing in the lab of exothermic reactions, cat hair and permanent hearing loss :D This is what happened when I tested out the flash unit on the camera BEFORE feeding the cats. They began to take over the room, egad! Starring Mouse The Cat, atop the tall Ikea thing. 580 EXII bounced from the ceiling, 17-40 L at f4.0 so everything at the edges is outside of the depth of field. The workbench? This is what happens when you let engineers decorate your house; why U ask?
Living Room 2011
You don't want to know how much Kyle bought this 46" LED TV for! A literal steal. A bit of decorating advice, FWIW: Please do not mount your flat screen TVs above your fireplace. It's too high, too cliche and will limit your furniture placement when you change things around (and you should).
See also: elegant christmas decoration ideaschristmas decorated living roomscake decorating ideas baby showercheap chic decorblog decorationsdecorated easter eggsinterior decor accessories