Digital Wireless Indoor Outdoor Thermometer. Wireless N Router Comparison 2011.
Digital Wireless Indoor Outdoor Thermometer
- measuring instrument for measuring temperature
- An instrument for measuring and indicating temperature, typically one consisting of a narrow, hermetically sealed glass tube marked with graduations and having at one end a bulb containing mercury or alcohol that expands and contracts in the tube with heating and cooling
- A thermometer (from the Greek '' (thermo) meaning "warm" and meter'', "to measure") is a device that measures temperature or temperature gradient using a variety of different principles. A thermometer has two important elements: the temperature sensor (e.g.
- (Thermometers) Drying oven has two types included: ASTM 13 degrees Celsius loss on heat (+155 degrees Celsius to +170 degrees Celsius) mounted on shelf support shaft with two sets of mounting brackets and standard thermometer.
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
- radio: medium for communication
- relating to or performed with the fingers; "digital examination"
- of a circuit or device that represents magnitudes in digits; "digital computer"
- Involving or relating to the use of computer technology
- (of a clock or watch) Showing the time by means of displayed digits rather than hands or a pointer
- displaying numbers rather than scale positions; "digital clock"; "digital readout"
- Relating to or using signals or information represented by discrete values (digits) of a physical quantity, such as voltage or magnetic polarization, to represent arithmetic numbers or approximations to numbers from a continuum or logical expressions and variables
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- Situated, conducted, or used within a building or under cover
- indoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place within a building; "indoor activities for a rainy day"; "an indoor pool"
- Of or relating to sports played indoors
- (indoors) inside: within a building; "in winter we play inside"
- within doors; "an indoor setting"
indoor 22°C outdoor -10.9°C
See also: digital wireless tv transmitterwireless ethernet networkingsamson airline wireless headsettomato wireless bridgehow to connect a psp to a wireless networkdiscount wireless serviceintegrated wireless keyboard and mouse