Tuscan room decor. Wedding decoration tables. Centerpiece decorating ideas
Tuscan Room Decor
- of or relating to or characteristic of Tuscany or its people
- Relating to or denoting a classical order of architecture resembling the Doric but lacking all ornamentation
- Of or relating to Tuscany, its inhabitants, or the form of Italian spoken there, which is the standard variety taught to foreign learners
- a resident of Tuscany
- a dialect of Italian spoken in Tuscany (especially Florence)
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- space for movement; "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
- board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
An escape fit for a Tuscan king awaits you at the Hotel Villa Padierna in sunny Marbella, Spain. You almost feel as if you could be back in time in this luxury hotel looking just like an original Tuscan palace. But the overcoming views of the Mediterranean and Africa from the verdant valleys of the Costa del Sol remind you of the paradise you are in. Part of The Ritz-Carlton network, this villa lives up to its name. From the classic rooms all the way to the Presidential suites, no detail is overlooked and amenities such as free internet access, in room expresso coffee machines and CD/DVD players, breathtaking vistas of the hotel’s lush surroundings and relaxed elegant decor are there to make your stay both comfortable and luxurious. With an extensive choice of restaurants all offering impressive views and fusion-Spanish cuisine, la Veranda Restaurant is a must for a traditional meal in the midst of stunning statues and tapestries. Eddy’s Bar, with its classic English furnishings, will be the ideal spot for you to enjoy a cocktail with friends after a day of outdoor activity. In addition to the swimming pool, the luxuriant gardens, the Roman amphitheater, and the yachting possibilities, the Padierna, occupying the Flamingos Golf Club, is a veritable golf oasis proposing 3 championship level courses. Do not forget however the modern Spa with its 8 international bath and steam rooms, its far-reaching line of different therapies and treatments all designed to bring you to the highest level of relaxation and tranquillity.
In the big room where they do wedding receptions at the winery were some lovely jars and other "Tuscan" items.