Sandless Floor Refinishing : Evacuate The Dance Floor Cascada Lyrics
Sandless Floor Refinishing
- In woodworking and decorative arts, refinishing refers to the act of repairing or reapplying the wood finishing on an object. In practice, this may be apply to the paint or wood finish top coat, lacquer or varnish.
- Apply a new finish to (a surface or object)
- (refinish) give a new surface; "refinish the dining room furniture"
- (Refinish) The process of applying a completely new finish to a wooden or metal wood. The refinish involves removing the old finish prior to applying the new finish.
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
Dirty Hardwood Floors
That was formerly the very worst part of our hardwood flooring. It was a grungy dark gray, and apparently it was mostly dirt. I was cleaning it up to see if the floor could use a sandless refinishing process rather than a full sand process.
Hardwood floor after being refinished by Mr. Sandless.
Related topics: floor plans for ranch housesflooring indianapolislevelling compound for concrete floorspelvic floor pain syndrometile floor mopsconfessions dancefloorfloor plan drawing program