FLIGHT IN REAL TIME. FLIGHT FROM MEXICO CITY TO CANCUN.
Flight In Real Time
- Of or relating to a system in which input data is processed within milliseconds so that it is available virtually immediately as feedback, e.g., in a missile guidance or airline booking system
- A two-way conversation, as opposed to the delay of written correspondence
- The actual time during which a process or event occurs
- of or relating to computer systems that update information at the same rate they receive information
- the actual time that it takes a process to occur; "information is updated in real time"
- (computer science) the time it takes for a process under computer control to occur
- a formation of aircraft in flight
- shoot a bird in flight
- an instance of traveling by air; "flying was still an exciting adventure for him"
- Shoot (wildfowl) in flight
- (in soccer, cricket, etc.) Deliver (a ball) with well-judged trajectory and pace
flight in real time - Dynamic 3D
Dynamic 3D Imaging: DAGM 2009 Workshop, Dyn3D 2009, Jena, Germany, September 9, 2009, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Image ... Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics)
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Dynamic 3D Imaging Workshop, Dyn3D 2009, held in Jena, Germany as an associated event of DAGM 2009, the main international conference of the "Deutsche Arbeitsgemeinschaft fur Mustererkennung".
The 13 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected for inclusion in the book. The papers cover a range of topics of current interest: fundamentals of ToF- sensors, algorithms and data fusion and applications of dynamic 3D scene analysis.
This book is aimed at researchers interested in novel approaches in the field of real-time range imaging.
"Century of Flight" mural created by Rick Herter and assistant Tony Hendrick
this photo is a portion of a 26,000-square-foot mural done by Rick Herter, and assistant Tony Hendrick. for the next few days i will be posting additional parts of the mural. (the light was not real good for taking my photos, so please excuse the clarity of my pictures) "Century of Flight" is the creation of renowned aviation artist Rick Herter. Tony Hendrick serves as the project's assistant artist. Herter says his goal was to use the mural to make the Air Zoo's 120,000-square-foot building vanish. "I want people to walk inside the Air Zoo and escape to another place in time," Herter says. "The mural helps them do that by making the physical walls seem to disappear." The mural depicts major moments in aviation history from the first hot-air balloon ride to journeys into space, and now the mural itself has made history, says Stuart Claxton, research manager, Guinness World Records. "Guinness World Records is all about celebrating ordinary, everyday people who do extraordinary things," says Stuart Claxton. "Today we congratulate the Air Zoo and artists Rick Herter and Tony Hendrick for developing a mural that is not only breathtaking, but it also has set a Guinness World Record as the largest indoor mural."
UK - Oxon - Balloon Flight - Balloon abstract sq
I'd wanted to get more abstract type shots of the interior of the Balloon but I now realise, thank to the cables and burners etc that the only real chance of getting them is as they're inflating the balloon. Oh well, I'll know for next time (he says of what was meant to be a once in a lifetime trip).
flight in real time
SAITEK PZ70 PC PRO FLIGHT MULTI-PANEL. A SET OF SWITCHES & LED DISPLAY FOR USE IN CONTROLLING VARIOUS ASPECTS OF FLIGHT SIMULATION.LED DISPLAYS WORK FULLY IN REAL TIME WITH FLIGHT SIMULATOR X & 2004.REMOVES THE NEED TO BRING THE AUTOPILOT UP ON SCREEN.DIAL ADJUSTS FREQUENCY UNITS INCREMENTALLY FOR QUICKER SELECTION OF REQUIRED FREQUENCY.MOUNTS ONTO THE PRO FLIGHT YOKE SYSTEM OR INTO HOME COCKPIT SETUP COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS XP/XP 64 & VISTA, MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X & 2004. INCLUDES FULL AUTOPILOT PANEL WITH ASSOCIATED SETTING CONTROLS, AUTO THROTTLE, FLAPS & ELEVATOR TRIM WHEEL. 100% safe & secure shopping; Superior customer service.