Rotating radial tires. Tyres perth price.
Rotating Radial Tires
- (radial tire) A style (or method of construction) of tires used for most vehicles, which incorporate reinforcing cords distributed radially relative to the hub (at 90 degrees to the direction of travel)
- (Radial Tire) tires built with plies running perpendicular (90 degrees) across the crown of the tire. To strengthen the tread, these tires require belt plies going circumferentially around the tire.
- (radial tire) radial: pneumatic tire that has radial-ply casing
- (rotate) revolve: turn on or around an axis or a center; "The Earth revolves around the Sun"; "The lamb roast rotates on a spit over the fire"
- (rotate) perform a job or duty on a rotating basis; "Interns have to rotate for a few months"
- Move in a circle around an axis or center
- (rotate) exchange on a regular basis; "We rotate the lead soprano every night"
- Cause to move around an axis or in a circle
- Pass to each member of a group in a regularly recurring order
Joe Ansell- Caveman back boardslide. Opteka 6.5mm
I was tired of taking just still images. Used bulb, rotated the camera and used a rear flash. Pretty happy with it. I borrowed some unusual filter to give my photo this hard to explain colour effect...
1967 Olympic GT Radial tyres ad
1967 Australian magazine ad for Olympic GT radial tyres, featuring a Holden HR Special sedan.
Related topics: car tire diametercheap tyres readingcar tyre depthgoodyear tires atgateway tire of texaslowrider rims and tiresbicycle tires cheap