Area Code 407 Location - Area Code 573 Location
Area Code 407 Location
- A three-digit number that identifies one of the telephone service regions into which the US, Canada, and certain other countries are divided and that is dialed when calling from one area to another
- A telephone numbering plan is a type of numbering scheme used in telecommunications to allocate telephone numbers to subscribers and to route telephone calls in a telephone network. A closed numbering plan, such as found in North America, imposes a fixed total length to numbers.
- The Chinese Telephone Code Plan is the way to group telephone numbers in the mainland of the People's Republic of China. Land lines and mobile phones follow different systems: land lines use area codes, while mobile phones do not.
- a number usually of 3 digits assigned to a telephone area as in the United States and Canada
- The action or process of placing someone or something in a particular position
- a point or extent in space
- localization: a determination of the place where something is; "he got a good fix on the target"
- A particular place or position
- placement: the act of putting something in a certain place
- An actual place or natural setting in which a film or broadcast is made, as distinct from a simulation in a studio
- For the cars, see Peugeot 407 and Bristol 407.
- 400 (four hundred) is the natural number following 399 and preceding 401. (For the year 400 AD, see 400)
- New Jersey Transit operates or contracts out the following bus routes across the Delaware River from Camden, Gloucester, and Salem counties, with most running to Philadelphia via the Benjamin Franklin Bridge.
Attention Area/Code For future reference, please use this guide in deciding when to wear red + white + blue plaid shirts: 1st and 3rd MONDAY: FL 2nd and 4th MONDAY: DR 1st and 3rd TUESDAY: CC 2nd and 4th TUESDAY: DD 1st and 3rd WEDNESDAY: CS 2nd and 4th WEDNESDAY: MB 1st and 3rd THURSDAY: KC 2nd and 4th THURSDAY: MH 1st and 3rd FRIDAY: CD 2nd and 4th FRIDAY: GS 1st and 3rd SATURDAY: MW 2nd and 4th SATURDAY: KS *or* KL Sundays you are free to dress as you please, and Fridays remain Tiedays. No changes to skirts, slacks, undergarments or footwear. Adherence to this schedule will minimize the chances of two or more Area/Coders showing up to a meeting wearing matching shirts and ensures a professional atmosphere in the workplace. If you have any questions about this change in policy, please let me know.
Apparently, it's "tilting".