Photo Lighting Studio - Birthday Photo Shoot - Tamil Beautiful Girl Photo
Photo Lighting Studio
- apparatus for supplying artificial light effects for the stage or a film
- the craft of providing artificial light; "an interior decorator must understand lighting"
- Equipment in a home, workplace, studio, theater, or street for producing light
- light: having abundant light or illumination; "they played as long as it was light"; "as long as the lighting was good"
- The arrangement or effect of lights
- studio apartment: an apartment with a living space and a bathroom and a small kitchen
- A room where an artist, photographer, sculptor, etc., works
- A room where musical or sound recordings can be made
- A place where performers, esp. dancers, practice and exercise
- workplace for the teaching or practice of an art; "she ran a dance studio"; "the music department provided studios for their students"; "you don't need a studio to make a passport photograph"
- workplace consisting of a room or building where movies or television shows or radio programs are produced and recorded
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- A photograph
- A photo finish
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
These are two of the three lighting setups we had. 1) ring light on the right with a black backdrop 2) 3 studio lights (2 1000W's in soft boxes) and a bare 500W. We also had a reflector below and in front of the models, hand held by Mitra 3) not shown here was a couch and I didn't manage to get a shot of that setup but I believe there were two lights on it and a reflector
Our company studio. The bath tub on the left is a set where we shoot bath toy products.