Baby Outfit Boy. Baby Making Project.
Baby Outfit Boy
- any cohesive unit such as a military company
- A group of people undertaking a particular activity together, as a group of musicians, a military unit, or a business concern
- A set of clothes worn together, typically for a particular occasion or purpose
- equip: provide with (something) usually for a specific purpose; "The expedition was equipped with proper clothing, food, and other necessities"
- a set of clothing (with accessories); "his getup was exceedingly elegant"
- A complete set of equipment or articles needed for a particular purpose
- A young or newly born animal
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- The youngest member of a family or group
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- Used to express strong feelings, esp. of excitement or admiration
- son: a male human offspring; "their son became a famous judge"; "his boy is taller than he is"
- male child: a youthful male person; "the baby was a boy"; "she made the boy brush his teeth every night"; "most soldiers are only boys in uniform"
- a friendly informal reference to a grown man; "he likes to play golf with the boys"
baby outfit boy - Rocawear "The
Rocawear "The Rocawear Code" 3-Piece Outfit (Sizes 0M - 9M) - heather gray, 3 - 6 months
This Rocawear 3-piece offers a devastatingly sharp look. Soft materials provide extra comfort for the little guy. Includes: Vest: twill texture weather-resistant shell, full insulation, full zipper, handwarmer pockets, "The Elite" patch, Roman numeral graphic with embroidery. (100% Polyester) Hooded Slider: soft jersey, easy change snaps at collar, contrast slider sleeves and hood, "The Rocawear Code" graphic. (60% Cotton, 40% Polyester) Jeans: raw-style denim, easy fit, adjustable elastic waistband, "The Elite" patch on front, logo embroidery on back. (85% Cotton, 15% Polyester) Machine Wash Cold Made in China
VW Van Outfit
Up way too late making baby clothes :-) This time I made my own pattern for pants from some baby jeans I had, I like this pattern much better! Materials used: Gerber Onsie 0-3 months linen from IKEA dots fabric from Heather Ross's Lightning Bugs and Other Mysteries VW bus applique is from her Munki days and were part of a pair of pj's
[Yes, he's chewing on a PS2 plug. No, it's not plugged into anything at the other end - just a dead keyboard he also plays with.] I sewed this kimono from the habitual pattern. It's a first-go. He's wearing it over a store-bought long-sleeve top, with a green nappy and some green stripey babylegs I also made (from knee-high socks).