WOOD METAL DINING TABLE - WOOD SLATE COFFEE TABLE.
Wood Metal Dining Table
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- Wood's metal, named for American metallurgist B. Wood, is also known as Lipowitz's alloy or by the commercial names cerrobend, bendalloy, pewtalloy or MCP 158. This is a eutectic alloy, and a fusible alloy with a melting point of approximately . It is a eutectic alloy of 50% bismuth, 26.
wood metal dining table - Ink, Paper,
Ink, Paper, Metal, Wood: Painters and Sculptors at Crown Point Press
A must-have for anyone interested in the art of printmaking, Ink, Paper, Metal, Wood presents the greatest prints to emerge from Crown Point Press, one of the top fine-art presses in the country. Author Kathan Brown, an internationally respected authority on prints, has hosted such world-renowned artists as Wayne Thiebaud, Richard Diebenkorn, John Cage, Pat Steir, and Chuck Close at the press she founded -- with amazing results. The fruit of their creative experimentation is clearly visible in Ink, Paper, Metal, Wood. Vibrant with color and image on virtually every page, this handsome volume includes unusually clear explanations of fine-art printmaking techniques and entertaining stories about the artists and their working habits. An engaging consideration of the creative process, Ink, Paper, Metal, Wood is also a comprehensive resource for artists in every medium and an essential work for novice and experienced collectors.
Shortly after Kathan Brown founded Crown Point Press in 1963, she began inviting painters and sculptors from around the world to join her in her studio to experiment with the art of printmaking. This book is a loving tribute to 56 of these artists, most of whom had no previous printmaking experience. Ink, Paper, Metal, Wood is broken up into 21 chapters that discuss various printmaking procedures, each of which is illustrated with the work of these world-renowned artists and includes Brown's recollections of their experiences. Produced by Chronicle Books, the book has an elegant, airy design and is handsomely bound in paper over board.
i came to work on monday and there was a bed in the main lobby...also a dining and living room. it was all well designed and i decided to take pictures...i came back tuesday and got some very nice shots which i will post, i wanted more, came back this morning and the bed was gone...oh well! i just wonder what walt would say about this... i wished that i had more light...but there was no one there yet so the special lights weren't turned on.
BRC Designs: Spider 10 Seater Dining Table detail 03
Spider 10 seater dining Table- – Hand-placed Brazilian Tigerwood is embedded between rows of square steel bars, providing a sleek look. Both the wood and the metal are hand-finished.