SOLID DINING TABLE : SQUARE WOODEN DINING TABLE
Solid Dining Table
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- Firm and stable in shape; not liquid or fluid
- Strongly built or made of strong materials; not flimsy or slender
- matter that is solid at room temperature and pressure
- the state in which a substance has no tendency to flow under moderate stress; resists forces (such as compression) that tend to deform it; and retains a definite size and shape
- characterized by good substantial quality; "solid comfort"; "a solid base hit"
- Having three dimensions
Teak Table & Bench
We finally had a dream 220cmx100cm dining table made! We sourced out some old teak and recycled it into a super solid dining table Designed by Mike Schawel
solid oak barley-twist gate-legged dining table - Ebay purchase
A recent purchase for my home. This is an Ebay auction photo. We won`t be eating our Christmas dinner on the floor after all.