Sofa Table Decor : Rectangle Cocktail Table
Sofa Table Decor
- (sofa tables) (in drop-leaf table (furniture))
- (Sofa tables) are similar to Pembroke tables and usually have longer and narrower tops. They were specifically designed for placement directly in front of sofas for serving tea, writing, dining, or other convenient uses.
- (Sofa Tables) A sofa table is not unlike a Pembroke table, having similar folding flaps which are hinged and can be raised and held by concealed brackets.
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- The style of decoration of a room, building
Nesting nelly 001
With a baby coming in 4 months, we [er, I] have been a "nesting nelly" lately. We've been buying anything we figure we'll never be able to afford, or won't want to spend money on, once our little bundle of joy is here & sucking up all of our financial resources ;) That means the living room has gotten an overhaul [again] & although there's still tweaking to be done [I want to paint a large filigree design in the blank space over the sofa & different smaller pieces will be switched around or added as we clear out the spare room & basically re-arrange the whole house] I really like how cozy & comfy things look & I love spending time in there :) I took these photos in the mid-morning, so although it might look super sunny out, it was actually quite dreary...I had to compromise & live with the grain for good photos :/
Baby J poses on coffee-table
c1976 picture of baby J, enthusiastically turning on her belly as she had just acquired the new motor skill. Here she is showing it off on a coffee table. The sofa set was heavy and bulky. On far left is an old TV with doors that slide open to the left and right. It had broken down and is seen here being used as a cabinet to hold books and photo frames. Old flats typically had vinyl flooring rather than ceramic tiles and marble, laminated flooring or parquet as floor coverings.