Console plasma or lcd table - Modern drop leaf table.
Console Plasma Or Lcd Table
- console table: a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
- A panel or unit accommodating a set of controls for electronic or mechanical equipment
- a scientific instrument consisting of displays and an input device that an operator can use to monitor and control a system (especially a computer system)
- A cabinet for television or radio equipment
- comfort: give moral or emotional strength to
- The cabinet or enclosure containing the keyboards, stops, pedals, etc., of an organ
- An ionized gas consisting of positive ions and free electrons in proportions resulting in more or less no overall electric charge, typically at low pressures (as in the upper atmosphere and in fluorescent lamps) or at very high temperatures (as in stars and nuclear fusion reactors)
- a green slightly translucent variety of chalcedony used as a gemstone
- The colorless fluid part of blood, lymph, or milk, in which corpuscles or fat globules are suspended
- This substance taken from donors or donated blood for administering in transfusions
- the colorless watery fluid of the blood and lymph that contains no cells, but in which the blood cells (erythrocytes, leukocytes, and thrombocytes) are suspended
- (physical chemistry) a fourth state of matter distinct from solid or liquid or gas and present in stars and fusion reactors; a gas becomes a plasma when it is heated until the atoms lose all their electrons, leaving a highly electrified collection of nuclei and free electrons; "particles in
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- Postpone consideration of
- liquid crystal display: a digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field; used for portable computer displays and watches etc.
- LCD were a computer generated dance act, active in the late 1990s. Signed to Virgin Records, their one hit single was a euro pop version of the Greek song "Zorbas", entitled "Zorba's Dance".
- Liquid crystal display
- Lowest (or least) common denominator
- (LCDS) The London Contemporary Dance School is a school in the United Kingdom for the teaching of contemporary dance.
console plasma or lcd table - Samsung PN43D450
Samsung PN43D450 43-Inch 720p 600Hz Plasma HDTV (Black)
Make the most of movie night, every night, with the magic of Plasma TV. Plasma TV is the true cinema lover’s TV;the 43-inch Samsung PN43D450 Plasma TV delivers all the bold contrast and color of plasma, with the advanced features and design that Samsung is known for. Samsung’s Plasma Plus One Design sets this TV apart, with an extra inch of screen compared to similarly sized competitors’ models. For TV shows and movies, the innovative 600Hz subfield motion technology renders even the fastest-moving scenes with the utmost clarity and precision, so that each detail is crystal-clear.
Samsung's D450 series makes a great entry-point for Plasma TVs. With a 720p resolution, an ultra fast response time, and "600Hz subfield motion" technology, you get a crystal-clear image. Samsung's ConnectShare also allows you to connect a USB flash drive to enjoy some video, music, or pictures.
All the bold contrast and color of plasma, with the advanced features and design that Samsung is known for. Click here for a larger image
Make the Most of Movie Night
Samsung's Plasma HDTVs deliver all the bold contrast and color of plasma, with the advanced features and design that Samsung is known for. Compared to other types of displays, Plasma offers high contrast ratios, gorgeously saturated colors, and allows for wide viewing angles, so every seat in the house is a great one.
600Hz Subfield HD Motion
For TV shows and movies, "600Hz subfield motion" technology renders even the fastest-moving scenes with the utmost clarity and precision, so that each detail is crystal-clear. "600Hz subfield motion" is a measurement for comparing Plasma pixel response and screen refresh rates to that of LCD/LED displays.
Samsung's new Plus One design offers a bigger screen with a more narrower frame.
600Hz subfield technology makes contours crisper and scrolling text sharper.
"Plus One" Design
Samsung's Plasma Plus One Design sets this TV apart, with a bigger picture and a narrower outer frame, for an extra inch of screen compared to similarly sized competitors' models.
Ultra-Fast Response Time
A fast .001ms response time optimizes fast motion video content. Because it can track fast-moving images without motion blur, plasma is ideal for watching action-packed sports or playing video games.
Connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily via the PN43D450's USB port. An intuitive, user-friendly interface allows access to videos, music, or pictures via the remote.
Get crisp, clear sound with 10 watts through two speakers and advanced SRS technology. SRS' TheaterSound, available in new Samsung HDTVs, is an all-in-one audio suite that directly addresses the three most common consumer TV audio complaints--inconsistent volume levels, unintelligible vocals, and poor, dimension-less sound.
ENERGY STAR Compliant
The PN43D450 exceeds the strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the EPA and US Department of Energy.
PN43D450 Select Specifications
Screen Size:43 Inches
Display Type:Plasma Display Panel (PDP)
HDMI:2 (version 1.3)
Component Video (Y/PB/PR):2
USB 2.0 Ports:1
Component Audio Input:2
PC Audio Input:1
Digital Audio Output:1 (Rear)
Analog Audio Output:1 (Side/Hybrid)
Weight and Dimensions
Dimensions (WxHxD):39.8 x 24.5 x 2.2 Inches (39.8 x 27 3/8 x 9.8 Inches With Stand)
Weight:35.3 lbs. (41.9 lbs. with stand)
What's in the Box
PN43D450 43-inch PDP HDTV, Stand, Remote Control, Documentation
Samsung 2011 PDP Feature Comparison
Screen Sizes51", 59", and 64"51", 59", and 64"51" and 59"51", 59", and 64"51" and 59"43" and 51"43" and 51"
Bezel DesignBrushed MetalBrushed MetalBrushedToCToCHigh GlossyHigh Glossy
StandQuadTitan SquareSilver SquareBlack SquareBlack SquareBlack SquareGlossy Square
Scan FormatFull HDFull HDFull HDFull HDFull HDHDHD
600Hz Subfield Motion
Rel Black Filter
Local Contrast Enhancer
Web Browser (w/ QWERTY remote)
Crazy Finnish LCD Table
This is a sweet table that is from Finland which is a normal LCD on top but also houses this camera in the background that looks at your hands and the placements. The cool thing about this is say your on one side and you touch something and it pops up a text box, well in the current system if your away from where it populates then it will be upside down, but THIS one knows where your palm is so it will re-orientate it self to be right reading. how sweet is that? This is also for the U of O Alumni Center
Design clock ??? Mutli functional LCD table clcok ???????
console plasma or lcd table
Demand the best and get it with the PV450. It's got a top-notch 600Hz refresh rate that virtually eliminates blur during fast action and it gives you the highest resolution on the planet with 1080p Full HD.
Get into Full HD because you want the highest resolution and a great way to watch sports and fast action with an amazingly clear picture.
Demand it and get it with the PV450. It's got a top-notch 600Hz refresh rate that virtually eliminates blur during fast action and it gives you the highest resolution available with 1080p Full HD.
Capture every moment.
Tired of streaky action or unclear plays during the game? See sports, fast action and video games in Full HD like never before. The 600Hz refresh rate virtually eliminates motion blur.
Double the detail.
This stunning picture is the reason you wanted HDTV in the first place. With almost double the pixel resolution, Full HD 1080p gives it superior picture quality over standard HDTV. You'll see details and colors like never before.
Save more than energy.
Earning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. For TVs, it means they save energy both in standby and active (when they're on) modes. ENERGY STAR qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units. ADDITIONAL FEATURES
Find the perfect picture.
Get easy self–calibration with on–screen reference points for key picture quality elements such as black level, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels. Take the guesswork out of picture adjustments with this simple–to–use feature. It's not actually magic, but it will sure seem that way.
View it in the right light.
Let your TV do the adjustments for you. Intelligent Sensor automatically optimizes the picture to the lighting and color conditions in the room for a more enjoyable viewing experience.
Wise and not wasteful.
With our Smart Energy Saving Features, you can conserve money and energy.
LG's ISFccc Ready HDTVs contain the detailed standards necessary for professional calibration of brightness, contrast, tint, sharpness, color levels and much more to meet local lighting conditions for both daytime and nighttime viewing. Settings are added to preset modes for easy access from your LG remote.
LG 2011 Plasma Feature Comparison
Models:50", 60"50", 60"50", 60"42", 50"50", 60"42", 50"
High Definition Resolution1080p1080p1080p720p1080p720p
LG Smart TV/NetCastLG Smart TVLG Smart TVNetCast
THX 3D Certified Display
600Hz Max Sub Field Driving/600Hz Sub Field Driving600Hz Max600Hz Max600Hz Max600Hz600Hz Max600Hz
Magic Motion Remote
2D to 3D Conversion
ENERGY STAR Qualified
Picture Wizard II
Smart Energy Saving