ELLIPTICAL BURNING CALORIES : FREE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMS ONLINE : HOW MANY CALORIES IN PINEAPPLE CHUNKS
Elliptical Burning Calories
- In geometry, an ellipse (from Greek ???????? elleipsis, a "falling short") is a plane curve that results from the intersection of a cone by a plane in a way that produces a closed curve. Circles are special cases of ellipses, obtained when the cutting plane is perpendicular to the axis.
- (of speech or writing) Using or involving ellipsis, esp. so as to be difficult to understand
- egg-shaped: rounded like an egg
- elliptic: characterized by extreme economy of expression or omission of superfluous elements; "the dialogue is elliptic and full of dark hints"; "the explanation was concise, even elliptical to the verge of obscurity"- H.O.Taylor
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- Either of two units of heat energy
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- (calorie) a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- Very hot or bright
- Very keenly or deeply felt; intense
- On fire
- burn: pain that feels hot as if it were on fire
- burning(a): of immediate import; "burning issues of the day"
- the act of burning something; "the burning of leaves was prohibited by a town ordinance"
Day 11: Run Run Run
Just got back from a nice run at the gym. I'm not the biggest fan of flat-out running (it makes me ache) but I sure do love the elliptical machine. I wish I had one at home. I burned about 500 calories while rocking out to Nine Inch Nails today. Happiness. Side note: Though some of those shots look similar they are actually 16 individual pictures. I was either running too fast or too slow to make it more interesting and artistic. People started looking at me like I was crazy, photographing my feet and sweating, so after 10 minutes of being the Crazy Person in the gym I decided to focus on my workout.
Back on track.. I'm usually not too hungry in the AM, but apparantly I should be having breakfast since I'm working out now, blah blah blah, lol so I opt for the slim-fast thing... a few more calories since I use the Horizon chocolate milk, but not much, and I will burn this alone off with 30 minutes or so only on the elliptical! ;o)
See also: calories in pasta saladweight loss meal planners2700 calorie meal plancalories in grass fed beefcalorie tracker softwarehow to loose weight walkinghow many calories in a day to lose weight