Polaroid Digital Camera - 420tvl 14 Inch Sharp Color Ccd Wired Vandal Dome Camera - Pentax Camera Stores.
Polaroid Digital Camera
- a camera that encodes an image digitally and store it for later reproduction
- A camera that records and stores digital images
- Usually captures images with the help of a CCD chip. The image data received is then saved to special memory cards or other storage media. (SmartMedia, xD-Picture Card, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, SD Card, MMC Card)
- A digital camera (also digicam or camera for short) is a camera that takes video or still photographs, or both, digitally by recording images via an electronic image sensor.
- Sunglasses with lenses made from such material
- A photograph taken with a Polaroid camera
- Polaroid' is a 1999 b-side album released by Phantom Planet. It was released between their debut album Is Missing, released in 1998, and The Guest, which was released in 2002. The songs on the record are culled from the recording process of Is Missing.
- Material in thin plastic sheets that produces a high degree of plane polarization in light passing through it
- Phantom Planet is an alternative rock band from Southern California. The band consists of vocalist-rhythm guitarist Alex Greenwald, lead guitarist Darren Robinson, bassist Sam Farrar and drummer Jeff Conrad.
- (trade mark) a plastic film that can polarize a beam of light; often used in sunglasses to eliminate glare
polaroid digital camera - Polaroid CAA-800QC
Polaroid CAA-800QC 8 MP Digital Camera CMOS Sensor with 3x Optical Zoom, Turquoise
The compact easy-to-use a800 eight megapixels digital camera by Polaroid boasts a 2.4-inch LCD display to help you shoot outstanding photos of your friends and family. Use the 4x digital zoom to get up close and personal to your subjects, and store your best photos on the 16MB built-in storage. It also features SD/SDHC card expandability so you can shoot and store hundreds of photos on one card. Ensure that everyone looks their best with face tracking and smile and blink detection. You'll enjoy other built-in features like HD video with sound, auto flash, red-eye reduction, and a self timer that lets you be in every shot. Accessories include a USB cable for computer connection and photo editing software on CD-ROM.
7 Digital Cameras
I've said before that I started taking pictures at a very young age. My influence here at home is wide spread. My wife (originally against digital photography) has actually owned more digital cameras than I. My kids have also gone through their share since they were toddlers. These are but a few of the digital cameras around my home.
Various 35mm cameras, plus two polaroids and a digital camera. I think a lot of these can go, but I want to keep at least one 35mm film camera.