Minnesota Camera Stores : Ip Camera Zoom : Camera Shops In Bath.
Minnesota Camera Stores
- A state in the northern central US, on the Canadian border; pop. 4,919,479; capital, St. Paul; statehood, May 11, 1858 (32). Part of it was ceded to Britain by the French in 1763 and then acquired by the US in 1783. The remainder formed part of the Louisiana Purchase in 1803
- Minnesota is a U.S. state located in the Midwestern United States. The twelfth largest state of the U.S., it is the twenty-first most populous, with 5.27 million residents.
- The Minnesota River is a tributary of the Mississippi River, approximately 332 miles (534 km) long, in the U.S. state of Minnesota.
- a midwestern state
- A chamber or round building
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- (store) a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- (store) shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- (store) keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
minnesota camera stores - CowboyStudio Photography
CowboyStudio Photography Backdrop Support System/Crossbar - 2x 8 ft Stands and 10ft Cross Bar with Carrying Case
This backdrop support system comes with everything you need for a portable, dependable backdrop support. The 2 stands setup quickly and easily with adjustable heights to suit your needs.
Height is adjustable from 32 to 9ft ; Width is adjustable from 4ft to 9ft 6in; Cross bar is a 3 section telescoping bar, making setup quick and easy; allowing you to use the cross bar on any light stand; Light stands use quick release levers, allowing full and smooth height adjustments; Light stand footprints are 2ft 6in to provide extra stability; Light stands are made from aluminum alloy with a professional black satin finish; Holds muslin or canvas; Disassembles quickly and easily.
West Faribo Mall - Faribault, Minnesota - 2005 Visit - Wal-Mart's Mall Entrance
At this Wal-Mart there were 14 registers....12 at the main entrance and 13 and 14 were near this entrance...with Books & Magazines next to that...even though this picture isn't the best of quality (digital cameras were still expensive back then and good quality cameras in cell phones were pretty much non-existent in 2005), I am glad that I have these pictures.
Happy Accidents 1
I took this with my Spartus 35 F 400 that I had just gotten at a thrift store. It was my first roll of Color film shot with it. I soon realized that I had some shutter sticking issues and this is the result. I have since fixed my shutter but i still think this turned out way cool! March 2010 Erhard, MN