First Underwater Camera. Canon 10d Digital Slr Camera. Minolta Camera Bag.
First Underwater Camera
- Situated, occurring, or done beneath the surface of the water
- submerged: beneath the surface of the water; "submerged rocks"
- subaqueous: growing or remaining under water; "viewing subaqueous fauna from a glass-bottomed boat"; "submerged leaves"
- Underwater is a term describing the realm below the surface of water where the water exists in a natural feature (called a body of water) such as an ocean, sea, lake, pond, or river. Three quarters of the planet Earth is covered by water.
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- A chamber or round building
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
first underwater camera - Sony Cyber-Shot
Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W570 16.1 MP Digital Still Camera with Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar 5x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom Lens and 2.7-inch LCD (Silver)
Blending rich features and value all wrapped up in a slim design, the Sony W570 DSCW570 Cyber-shot Digital Camera features a powerful 16.1-megapixel CCD image sensor to capture gorgeous images with superb contrast and clarity down to the finest detail. Compose and shoot photos and 720p HD movies on the 2.7" LCD. Additional features of the Sony W570 DSCW570 Cyber-shot Digital Camera include Optical SteadyShot™ image stabilization for reduced blur and Intelligent Auto (iAuto) mode which thinks for you by recognizing scenes, lighting conditions and faces, then automatically adjusts settings. Reach beyond the traditional wide angle lens, and capture more breathtaking shots with Sweep Panorama Mode of the Sony W570 DSCW570 Cyber-shot Digital Camera.
This was my first underwater shoot with my camera flash rig. A big thanks goes out to Allison, who was a trooper and very patient. with me. I learned a lot about underwater shooting. logistics, lighting, buoyancy. Off camera lighting from 15 feet away underwater is a interesting challenge. All in all it was a fun and successful shoot. For the moment I am pretty happy when I can walk away with only 4 or 5 shots that I am happy with out of 300 or so. Lots more underwater stuff to come, all sorts of great ideas, and places to shoot. If anyone is interested in collaborating in the beginning stages of this new project, feel free to contact me. Strobist info: SB-800 in a custom modified Nikonos flash housing connected to a EWA marine bag.
My First Underwater Video
My First Underwater Video This film was made with a digital Rollei x-8 sports camera and produced in PowerDirector
first underwater camera
Fun, extremely durable and easy to use, My Real All-Terrain Digital Video Camera records videos and takes photos.
Movie-making editing features plus graphics and sounds to add to your videos and pictures
Plugs in easily to your TV or PC for video picture playback
1.7" LCD screen
Built-in microphone, speaker and light/flash
1.3 megapixel resolution
SD card expansion slot for additional memory storage capacity
4x digital zoom
Multiple languages: English, French, German and Spanish
Requires 2 "AA" batteries, not included