Hitch Spare Tire Carrier - Cycle Tyres 26x1.95
Hitch Spare Tire Carrier
- Most jeeps have a spare tire mounted on the back of the Jeep. When you have oversized tires, you may have to get an additional tire carrier that is mounted to the bumper instead of the standard carrier attached to the tailgate.
- Same as a Spare Tire Carrier.
- Travel by hitchhiking
- arrest: the state of inactivity following an interruption; "the negotiations were in arrest"; "held them in check"; "during the halt he got some lunch"; "the momentary stay enabled him to escape the blow"; "he spent the entire stop in his seat"
- enlistment: a period of time spent in military service
- Move (something) into a different position with a jerk
- Obtain (a ride) by hitchhiking
- to hook or entangle; "One foot caught in the stirrup"
- Make free or available
- spare part: an extra component of a machine or other apparatus
- Give (something of which one has enough) to (someone); afford to give to
- refrain from harming
- Be frugal
- thin and fit; "the spare figure of a marathon runner"; "a body kept trim by exercise"
Lots of additions to rear end. Added chrome trim piece to top of tailgate, hitch mounted spare tire carrier, jerry can, hi-lift jack. Jeep did not have hitch when I got it, we mounted a class III hitch to the frame and removed the bumperettes, kept the chrome frame cover/bumper. Wired for trailer lights as well.
Re-configured rear exhaust system from mufflers back, to make way for the Class III receiver hitch and the factory-correct under-bed spare tire carrier & spare tire.
See also: performance truck tirescar tire questionsgoodyear tire winnipegcar tire wear patternstire tubes for atvtire factory outlet san marcosnascar canadian tire series driversdirt bike tire conversion chartmud tires canadamoped tire tubes