CONTINENTAL TIRES CYCLING : CONTINENTAL TIRES UK : MAXXIS MTB TYRES.
Continental Tires Cycling
- (Continental tire) A Continental tire is an upright, external, mounted spare tire behind an automobile's trunk compartment. The term also describes a non-functional bulge that is stamped into the trunk lid or a cosmetic accessory to the rear of the car giving the impression of a spare tire mount.
- (Continental Tire) Continental AG , internally often called Conti for short, is a worldwide leading manufacturer of tires, brake systems, vehicle stability control systems, engine injection systems, tachographs and other parts for the automotive and transport industries.
- the sport of traveling on a bicycle or motorcycle
- The sport or activity of riding a bicycle. Bicycle racing has three main forms: road racing (typically over long distances), track racing (on an oval track), and cyclocross (over rough, open country)
- (cyclist) a person who rides a bicycle
- Cycling, also called bicycling or biking, is the use of bicycles for transport, recreation, or for sport. Persons engaged in cycling are cyclists. or bicyclists.
Photo #194 of 365 Yet another shot of my bike! But now I've finished with the upgrades and cosmetic enhancements (new red Look pedals, new red bar tape, and new red Conti tires)... Pretty sweet, eh?! And she rides great too! Makes me seem fast...
08 Race King World Cup Ltd Ed. tread - 06.02.09 #0550(1)v2
(still stalks on this back tire after 25.8 rampaging miles of trails + tarmac to get to them, yesterday).
See also: 14 inch tyres for salecanadian tire prince albertvittoria tyres australiamoon motors and tyre centregoodyear rawhide atv tirestyre shop for salecommon tire sizeshoosier tyres for sale