Car Radial Tyres : Tires And Rims Ottawa : Goodyear Tires Review
Car Radial Tyres
- (Radial tyre) A radial tire (more properly, a radial-ply tire) is a particular design of automotive tire (in British English, tyre).
- (Radial Tyre) This is the carcass design originally developed by Michelin using parallel carcass belts for the sidewalls and crossed belts for the crown of the tyre. All modern car tyres are radial.
- (Radial Tyre) There are two different types of tyre construction cross ply and radial. A radial tyre can be indentified by the plies created in the process to form the carcass being radially oriented.
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
BFGoodrich Radial T/A
The BFGoodrich Radial T/A. Still cool after 40 years! Join us in celebrating 40 years of the iconic Radial T/A. With classic looks and modern performance, the Radial T/A has been at home on the hot rod and muscle car scenes for four decades. If you have them on your ride, we’d love to see a picture.
33x12.5r 15LT BF Goodrich All Terrain Baja Champion KO radial tires all around including the spare. The rims are 15x10 inch aluminum alloy that have been clear coated so they are now a soap and water wheel. The Hubs are top of the line WARN.
See also: what is the best mud tiremr tyres leicesterautomobile tires comparisonretread truck tyreslight truck tires free shippinggoodyear tire winnipegtyre size conversion table