Wood and glass table. Beech coffee tables.
Wood And Glass Table
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
wood and glass table - Early Twentieth
Early Twentieth Century Lighting Fixtures: Featuring Gas & Electric Ceiling, Wall, Table & Art Glass Fixtures, Selection from the R. Williamson Lamp C
Hundreds of gas, electric, ceiling, and art glass fixtures, and wall and table lamps from the early 1900s are featured in this reprint of selections from the R. Williamson & Company Lamp Catalog. In addition to revising the prices to reflect today's market, Joanne & Francis Thomas have included several pages deleted from the original catalog in our first reprint. A special color section in the book features gas and electric glassware, electric bowls, stalactites, and balls, globes, and candelabra shades and holders.2000 values. REVIEW: This book shows the diversities in products and presentation of pieces by the Fostoria Company, until it closed the factory in Moundsville in 1986. The authors have presented this complex period as simply as possible, providing original company catalog pages and detailed photographs.
I'm sorta into close-up shots. I feel like getting so close creates a whole new world almost, a whole new perspective and composition.
Table with Rose
Concrete & wood hand formed base, glass, copper