Forum members Rock!

posted 9 Aug 2012, 12:19 by Colin Bell   [ updated 10 Aug 2012, 10:42 ]


As I mentioned in a previous post, my extruder is fast failing, primarily due to the small gear wearing down to the point that it's slipping and moving around unless I watch it like a hawk. I tried to get the STL for this part from the Github, but would you believe not only is it corrupt in the eMaker repository, but in the RepRapPro one as well! Either I'm doing something very wrong with Skienforge and Slic3r, or I'm just plain unlucky but I couldn't get it to slice whatever I tried.

I contacted eMaker and RepRapPro of course...with no response. 

But fortunately, I made a request on the forum, and a member replied with the STL which works! Just wanted to say thanks Snille, you've probably just saved my Huxley! :) 
Comments