ISLAND FREEZERS : REFRIGERATOR LIFE OF FOODS : GE REFRIGERATOR WATER INLET VALVE.
- A refrigerated compartment, cabinet, or room for preserving food at very low temperatures
- A device for making frozen desserts such as ice cream or sherbet
- (freezer) deep-freeze: electric refrigerator (trade name Deepfreeze) in which food is frozen and stored for long periods of time
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- (Freezer (Pokemon)) Pokemon has 493 (as of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl) distinctive fictional species classified as the titular Pokemon.
- A thing resembling an island, esp. in being isolated, detached, or surrounded in some way
- a land mass (smaller than a continent) that is surrounded by water
- a zone or area resembling an island
- An island or isle is any piece of sub-continental land that is surrounded by water. Very small islands such as emergent land features on atolls can be called islets, cays or keys. An island in a river or lake may be called an eyot, .
- A piece of land surrounded by water
- A freestanding kitchen cupboard unit with a countertop, allowing access from all sides
island freezers - 5 Dolls
5 Dolls For an August Moon
George Stark, a wealthy industrialist and playboy, gathers a group of bourgeois friends at his isolated island beach house for the weekend. His guest of honor is Gerry Farrell, a brilliant chemist who has discovered a remarkable new formula. Farrell doesn't care to discuss business, but the businessmen in attendance are determined to talk money--in the millions. Each of them angers the others with secrets bids and back alley deals, spawning an atmosphere of distrust, exacerbated by the sexual intrigue in the air between the men and their various wives and mistresses. Suspicions begin to rise when the guests begin to turn up dead, one by one! Mario Bava strikes again--and again, and again--in this stylish and wicked whodunit, never before released in America!
Sunset off Vesuvius, Salt Spring Island
I had one last roll of processing included Fuji Provia left in my freezer. It's been there for a couple of years probably, and since I finally purchased a Canon 5d Mk II last year, it's been taunting me. I loaded a Canon Elan 7e with it and took the camera to Salt Spring Island for the weekend, ostensibly to make sure it still worked for the 12x12 photo marathon. This is what came back on what's probably my last roll of colour slide film ever. (I still have some Black & White.)
Tuscan remodeled kitchen has 3 level island, Subzero all refrigherator and all freezer units and a Viking 48" range. The island has 2 sinks, 2 dishwashers, microwave and room for 3 barstools.
Ice Luge...Ice Sculpture. Let the fun begin when your pour your favorite drink down the luge. Fill this plastic mold with water and pop it into the freezer. 24 hours later you'll have the "ice of the party". Pour your favorite muscle relaxer into the top and catch at the bottom of the run...with your glass or mouth! Measures 17" long and 14" 4 1/2" wide. One mold included.
Talk about an ice breaker! This large mold, looking like a luge course at the Winter Olympics, fills with water, pops into the freezer for 24 hours to thoroughly freeze, and creates the most-talked-about party centerpiece in years. Drink shots poured in the top of the two chutes not only chill on their way downhill but can be raced against each other to see which one spills into the waiting glass first. Measuring 17 by 14-1/2 inches, the luge consists of a translucent-as-ice, durable plastic mold that sits on a lime-green base, and makes a definitely unique gift for your favorite party animal. --Ann Bieri