FRIDGE PICTURE - FRIDGE NOT GETTING COLD ENOUGH.
- a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- Form a mental image of
- painting: graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface; "a small painting by Picasso"; "he bought the painting as an investment"; "his pictures hang in the Louvre"
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- electric refrigerator: a refrigerator in which the coolant is pumped around by an electric motor
- Fridge is a 2006 television and print advertising campaign launched by Diageo to promote canned Guinness-brand stout in the United Kingdom. The campaign was handled by advertising agency Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. The television piece was directed by J J Keith, and shot in the Czech Republic.
- A refrigerator
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
fridge picture - Umbra Cling
Umbra Cling Set of 10 Magnetic Frames
Designed by Tom Vincent, the Cling magnet frames will beautifully frame 10 of your favorite pictures. Ten frames in the set; two 4" X 6", three 3.5" X 5" and five 2.5" X 3" frames. Contemporary and original design is perfect for home and office! They work wonderfully on refrigerator doors and file cabinets; magnet clings to anything metal. Brushed aluminum finish. Umbra is the worldwide leader in casual, contemporary and affordable design for the home. They have a strong commitment to making a positive and sustainable contribution to the realm of fiscal, social and environmental responsibility.
Pittsburgh, PA - My kitchen Explored! #411 I did this photo when I first moved here about a month ago. Since then, my fridge (Pictured) went kaput and subsequently ruined most of my food! After almost a week (and one failed attempt by two guys at getting it down 4 flights of stairs!) I now have a brand new, shiny fridge. Unfortunately it does not go with the whole vintage vibe of my kitchen but at least it keeps my food & beer cold!
fridge magnets 1
A selection of my fridge magnets. Can you believe I have more than this? I think it is time to purge some of them.
Little, flat Sonny Shivers and his family only know it’s cold and dark where they live, and whenever the earth quakes, a monstrous hand, reaching forth in a great flash of light, snatches away part of their landscape —Buttery Cliffs, towering Mt. Ketchup . . . and with the landscape goes his family, one by one, until only Sonny is left to face the monsters. Who are they? What and where is the Shivers family? Children will delight in puzzling it all out before the Shivers do.
Fran Manushkin’s dry but juicy humor, spiced with food puns, carries this droll saga through shivery perils to a warm reunion on the refrigerator door. As ever, Caldecott-winner Paul O. Zelinsky’s wit makes theater of the most improbable situations.