Oak top table - Wooden round coffee table - 30 pedestal table.
Oak Top Table
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- A tree that bears acorns as fruit, and typically has lobed deciduous leaves. Oaks are common in many north temperate forests and are an important source of hard and durable wood used chiefly in construction, furniture, and (formerly) shipbuilding
- a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus; has acorns and lobed leaves; "great oaks grow from little acorns"
- A smoky flavor or aroma characteristic of wine aged in barrels made from this wood
- the hard durable wood of any oak; used especially for furniture and flooring
- An Oak is a tree or shrub in the genus Quercus (; Latin "oak tree"), of which about 600 species exist on earth. "Oak" may also appear in the names of species in related genera, notably Lithocarpus.
- Be taller than
- exceed: be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
- Exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than
- Be at the highest place or rank in (a list, poll, chart, or league)
- top(a): situated at the top or highest position; "the top shelf"
- the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
Copper Top Table
Refinished a perfectly fine, if not dated, oak table. Clients fell in love with one of our copper crackle finishes for the top and espresso for the base.
Oak table for sale
Two arm (not shown) and four w/o arms chairs, oak dining table (needs refinishing on top only) with two leaves. $150 for table and all 6 chairs.