Room heater : Solar water heater evacuated tube.
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- A fastball
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- space for movement; "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
Gas / Ceramic Room Heater
The gas heater in the first apartment I ever rented was so cool I grabbed a photo. Always had to keep the room vented because it sucked the oxygen right out! In the Winter I kept a kettle on top so I always had hot water at the ready for coffee or tea.
Description reads:- WIth a tiled front and a gas heated radiant element, this extremely well made cast iron Room Heater was made to a patent of T Fletcher of Warrington. Probably manufactured in Aston.
Related topics: radiant tube garage heatersindustrial water heaterelectric radiant garage heaterselectric ptc heaterexplosion proof duct heaterhot water heaters for campersceramic bathroom heater