BLUE FLAME PROPANE HEATER. TANKLESS WATER HEATERS COMPARISON. PATIO HEATER IGNITER.
Blue Flame Propane Heater
- The Blue Flame was the rocket-powered vehicle that achieved the world land speed record on Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah on October 23, 1970. The Blue Flame's kilometer record of 1014.513 km/h (630.
- Blue Flame is a low-budget, 1995 independent sci-fi movie starring former child actress Kerri Green as one of two seductive aliens who live inside the head of a renegade police officer.
- The Chevrolet inline 6 was Chevy's main engine from 1929 (when it replaced their first 4 cylinder engine, the 171 cubic inch four),through 1954, and was the base engine starting in 1955 when they added the small block V8 to the line up, it had finally been completely phased out by 1990 in North
- colorless gas found in natural gas and petroleum; used as a fuel
- Propane is a three-carbon alkane, normally a gas, but compressible to a transportable liquid. It is derived from other petroleum products during oil or natural gas processing. It is commonly used as a fuel for engines, oxy-gas torches, barbecues, portable stoves and residential central heating.
- A flammable hydrocarbon gas of the alkane series, present in natural gas and used as bottled fuel
- This page provides supplementary chemical data on Propane.
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- A fastball
35, 000 Blurry BTUs.
I took two versions of this picture. This version seems to convey how much heat pours out of this propane heater a little more convincingly, but it is a little too blurtastic to satisfy me. And yes, it was very hot standing there. Taken by Cory Q.
Propane powered hand warmer
Some people couldn't handle the (lack of) heat, and would huddle around this propane heater. I tried this several times, with and without flash. The flashed versions had the best hands, but the heater just looked like an empty can. Bummer.
Related topics: instant propane water heaterhoneywell baseboard heatersrv water heaters propanekerosene home heatersstorage heater sparessafe tent heaterselectric in wall heater