Discount silk drapery fabric : Quick shade accessories : Blinds for arched windows.
Discount Silk Drapery Fabric
- dismiss: bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
- the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- give a reduction in price on; "I never discount these books-they sell like hot cakes"
- A deduction from the usual cost of something, typically given for prompt or advance payment or to a special category of buyers
- A percentage deducted from the face value of a bill of exchange or promissory note when it changes hands before the due date
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- The body of a car or aircraft
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
- framework: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel to produce long strands.
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- a fabric made from the fine threads produced by certain insect larvae
- A similar fiber spun by some other insect larvae and by most spiders
- animal fibers produced by silkworms and other larvae that spin cocoons and by most spiders
- (silks) the brightly colored garments of a jockey; emblematic of the stable
- Thread or fabric made from the fiber produced by the silkworm
- A fine, strong, soft, lustrous fiber produced by silkworms in making cocoons and collected to make thread and fabric
discount silk drapery fabric - Fabric Ikat
Fabric Ikat Blue 54"
Our ikat fabric is a good upholstery fabric for sofas, drapes, accent pillows or curtains. It's inspired by a classic ikat Uzbek design. Beautiful and durable, this ikat will last many years and will not show dirt. As seen in many home decor magazines. The Far East method of warp printing on textiles, called Ikat, gained popularity and was reproduced in Europe in textiles and needlework years ago. Today it is very popular with modern decorators and designers for home decor. Our ikat fabric has been featured in many decorating magazines. Also see the Decorative Things listing for blue ikat and our suzani fabric.
Drapery that hides the form of the body
Artist: Miguel Alcaniz (Spanish, Valencian) Title: Saint Giles with Christ Triumphant over Satan and the Mission of the Apostles
Drawing I illuminated drapery 18x24" charcoal Fall 2010 + 1 unfinished study in comments