World tech toys helicopter. Radical flying toys.
World Tech Toys Helicopter
- an aircraft without wings that obtains its lift from the rotation of overhead blades
- A type of aircraft that derives both lift and propulsion from one or two sets of horizontally revolving overhead rotors. It is capable of moving vertically and horizontally, the direction of motion being controlled by the pitch of the rotor blades
- A helicopter is a type of rotorcraft in which lift and thrust are supplied by one or more engine driven rotors. In contrast with fixed-wing aircraft, this allows the helicopter to take off and land vertically, to hover, and to fly forwards, backwards and laterally.
- HElicopTEr is the ninth studio album by the post-industrial electronic band Download. HElicopTEr strays away the group's two previous albums FiXer and Effector in that it is less ambient and more experimental.
- All of the people, societies, and institutions on the earth
- Denoting one of the most important or influential people or things of its class
- The earth, together with all of its countries, peoples, and natural features
- global: involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope; "global war"; "global monetary policy"; "neither national nor continental but planetary"; "a world crisis"; "of worldwide significance"
- universe: everything that exists anywhere; "they study the evolution of the universe"; "the biggest tree in existence"
- people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest; "the Western world"
- technical school: a school teaching mechanical and industrial arts and the applied sciences
- The Tech (Catalan: Tec) is a river in southern France, very close to the French-Spanish border. It runs through a valley in the Pyrenees-Orientales, in the former Roussillon, and is 84 km long. Its source is the Parcigoule Valley (2,500 meters high) and it feeds the Mediterranean Sea.
- Tech is the name of the fawn and white lineage of English bulldogs, which serves as the live mascot of Louisiana Tech University. Tech is owned by the LA Tech Student Government Association and resides with either a faculty member or local alumnus selected by the SGA.
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
The Helicopter Museum in Locking, nr Weston-Super-Mare is the World's largerst dedicated helicopter museum. With over 80 exhibits in a reletively small space it's not surprising that it the displays are rather cramped in places!
Helicopter to the rescue
Monday 15th June 2008. A helicopter owned by the Royal Brunei Air Force carrying idk what, (probably a tank of water, idk really) heading towards the burning forest.
Related topics: vintage batman toyssuperman returns hot toysbest toys 2011 for girlsbest tech toyswhat are the hot toys for 2011bruder toys uktop 10 toys for kids