STAR TREK TOYS SHIPS. 70S TOYS AND GAMES.
Star Trek Toys Ships
- "Star Trek" is an episode of the animated series American Dad!. The title is the same as that of the popular science fiction franchise, Star Trek. The plot of the episode has nothing to do with the franchise, although it does reference two characters from the show.
- Star Trek is an American science fiction entertainment franchise. The original ' is an American television series, created by Gene Roddenberry, which debuted in 1966 and ran for three seasons, following the interstellar adventures of Captain James T.
- Star Trek is a 1991 pinball machine released by Data East. It is based in the TV and film series of the same name.
- (ship) a vessel that carries passengers or freight
- (ship) hire for work on a ship
- Any boat, esp. a racing boat
- A vessel larger than a boat for transporting people or goods by sea
- (ship) transport: transport commercially
- A sailing vessel with a bowsprit and three or more square-rigged masts
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
Rare Dinky Toys 'Star Trek: U.S.S. Enterprise and Klingon Battle Cruiser Set Number 309' Signed by Walter Koenig (Ensign Pavel Chekov) and Photograph of Proof of Signing - 1 of 6
I bought this great rare set thirty years ago. It was made by the wonderful now defunct Dinky Toys company of Liverpool, England. In 1997, I took the set to a book-signing - and the person signing his book was Walter Koenig - who played Pavel Chekov in the original Star Trek TV series. He was a delightful person to talk to. He was also fascinated by the Dinky set and told me that he too, was also a collector. I made a funny remark about the faces of Spock and Kirk on the box, by saying, I have no idea who those two are and he burst into laughter. He's the one in blue signing the set, I'm the one standing and the man in black is the shop employee. It was a great day out and an honour to meet a TV hero from my childhood.
Star Trek: The Ship Collection
Today, Celia my love and I went to the Time Capsule, a wonderful comic book store in El Paso and behold he had an amazing Star Trek collection and this was a pearl!!!! I bought this for $5.50 and I found out its worth more then $150.00, this is amazing and never will be for sale!
Related topics: dragonfly toys australiapvc free toysmusical toys for kidstinkerbell toys dollsbest toys for 3 year old boys 2011best 3 year old boy toysbest toys for 7 month old boysbuy japanese toys