2 wood drapery rings : Prefabricated metal canopies.
2 Wood Drapery Rings
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- A telephone call
- gymnastic apparatus consisting of a pair of heavy metal circles (usually covered with leather) suspended by ropes; used for gymnastic exercises; "the rings require a strong upper body"
- (ring) a characteristic sound; "it has the ring of sincerity"
- An act of causing a bell to sound, or the resonant sound caused by this
- Each of a series of resonant or vibrating sounds signaling an incoming telephone call
- (ring) sound loudly and sonorously; "the bells rang"
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- two: the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
- .2 Network (pronounced Dot-Two Network) is the name of an upcoming television network designed for digital television subchannels (hence the ".2") owned by Guardian Enterprise Group that will replace the GTN network on a date yet to be announced.
- two: being one more than one; "he received two messages"
2 wood drapery rings - 2 inch
2 inch Solid Wood Pole Rings for Window Drapes, White Finish [CAPITOL CITY LUMBER]
Fluted Pole rings are made from solid hardwood and can be used on poles up to 2" Diameter Poles. Poles have a nice white finish. Pole rings have a 2-1/4" radius. Purchased by the bag, quantity of 4 rings per bag. Ring quantity Recommendations: 4 feet - 12 rings (3 bags); 6 feet - 18 rings (5 bags); 8 feet - 24 rings (6 bags); 12 feet - 36 rings (9 bags). Brass clips to clip on drapery fabric is sold separately through our online store. Please see our Amazon online store for the rods, finials and brackets in the same white finish. Please contact us at 1-800-244-6492 with any questions on this product or other products on our website. **** RETURN POLICY: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please return this product within 30 days of receiving and we will give you full merchandise credit back. Provide for us your name and order number to assist us with processing your return. **** ABOUT THE SELLER: Capitol City Lumber Company is a unique lumber and hardware retail store. We cater to a wide array of customers from the do-it-yourselfers, homeowners, remodelers to the small to large-size contractors. We specialize in having a vast array of lumber, building materials and hardware, often times the hard to find items. Our company was started in 1947 and we are still known as an ole timey lumber company by local customers. We believe in a policy of fair pricing, quality products and dependable service. Our store location is located at 4216 Beryl Road in Raleigh, North Carolina, near the NC State fairgrounds.
Pieces of wood remind me of foreign places on mountains and hills, near rivers, where I once listened to nature. Only the painted one is from the Schinveldse Bossen.
Pizza box full of wood type for Cooper Union
from the wood type sale at John Barrett's Letterpress Things in Chicopee, MA.