Wireless antenna cable - How to connect to printer on wireless network
Wireless Antenna Cable
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- transmission by radio waves
- radio: medium for communication
- an electrical device that sends or receives radio or television signals
- sensitivity similar to that of a receptor organ; "he had a special antenna for public relations"
- The faculty of instinctively detecting and interpreting subtle signs
- A rod, wire, or other device used to transmit or receive radio or television signals
- Either of a pair of long, thin sensory appendages on the heads of insects, crustaceans, and some other arthropods
- one of a pair of mobile appendages on the head of e.g. insects and crustaceans; typically sensitive to touch and taste
- Send a cablegram
- Contact or send a message to (someone) by cablegram
- a telegram sent abroad
- a conductor for transmitting electrical or optical signals or electric power
- Transmit (a message) by cablegram
- send cables, wires, or telegrams
We were lucky to have a couple cable-crimping experts on hand to help us with the ultra-thick, ultra-tough cladded RJ-45 that was used to conneccted the Mikrotik wireless routers to the antennas. A very thick outer jacket with thick internal cladding, surrounded yet again with a clear plastic wrap made for a very tough crimp.
Monitor Cable and Wireless Antenna
thin white cable runs around the outside of the monitor. this is the wireless antenna. thick flat cable connects monitor to motherboard.
Related topics: belkin usb wireless network adapterlogitech driving force wireless feedback wheel for ps3wireless range expandersnetgear pre n wireless routerwireless stereo earbudsusing router as wireless access pointthe best wireless n routernetworking wireless notebook adapterdiy wireless audio