LINKSYS 3G WIRELESS ROUTER. HOW TO CONNECT PS3 WIRELESSLY. WIRELESS WIFI ANTENNA BOOSTER.
Linksys 3g Wireless Router
- A wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router but also includes the functions of a wireless access point. It is commonly used to allow access to the Internet or a computer network without the need for a cabled connection.
- A networking device that is a combination of an access point and a router. These devices are usually used in private homes where client PCs can be anywhere in the house (and thus use WiFi to connect), and the network is a broadband connection provided by an ISP.
- Wireless routers are actually routers with Ethernet plus wireless access points so that they have both wired and/or wireless at the same time.
- Manufactures the WRT54G3G cellular router.
- Linksys by Cisco, commonly known as Linksys, is a brand of home and small office networking products now produced by Cisco Systems, though once a separate company founded in 1995 before being acquired by Cisco in 2003 .
- (of telephone technology) Third-generation
- International Mobile Telecommunications-2000 (IMT--2000), better known as 3G or 3rd Generation, is a generation of standards for mobile phones and mobile telecommunications services fulfilling specifications by the International Telecommunication Union.
- High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) is an enhanced 3G (third generation) mobile telephony communications protocol in the High-Speed Packet Access (HSPA) family, also dubbed 3.
- The iPhone 3GS is the third generation of iPhone designed and marketed by Apple Inc. It was introduced on June 8, 2009 at the WWDC 2009 which took place at the Moscone Center, San Francisco.
Mac Mini Intel Core 2 Duo, 500G, 3g RAM
Related topics: how to setup a wireless lanwireless bike computer with cadencemini wireless optical mouse instructionsa wireless phone jackused xbox wireless adapterxbox 360 xbox live wirelesshow to share printer wireless