Yeti mountain bike : Learn to ride a bike without training wheels.
Yeti Mountain Bike
- A bicycle with a light sturdy frame, broad deep-treaded tires, and multiple gears, originally designed for riding on mountainous terrain
- (Mountain Biking) A designated, rugged, natural surfaced, single track trail that offers a range of riding opportunities.
- a bicycle with a sturdy frame and fat tires; originally designed for riding in mountainous country
- (Mountain biking) Mountain biking is a sport which consists of riding bicycles off-road, often over rough terrain, using specially adapted mountain bikes. Mountain bikes share similarities with other bikes, but incorporate features designed to enhance durability and performance in rough terrain.
- A large hairy creature resembling a human or bear, said to live in the highest part of the Himalayas
- abominable snowman: a large hairy humanoid creature said to live in the Himalayas
- Yeti is a double LP by rock musicians Amon Duul II which was released in 1970 on Liberty, reissued on CD by Repertoire in 2001. The album was produced by Olaf Kubler and Amon Duul II, the engineer was Willy Schmidt, "with a little help of Siegfried E. Loch".
- The Yeti or Abominable Snowman is an ape-like cryptid said to inhabit the Himalayan region of Nepal and Tibet. The names Yeti and Meh-Teh are commonly used by the people indigenous to the region, and are part of their history and mythology.
Lovely morning's ride on my Yeti 575 mountain bike around the Surrey Hills. This is down by Catherine's Lock on the River Wey to the south of Guildford. I didn't just stick to the tow paths as everyone knows that's just whimpy so I was up & down a few of the hills nearby as well. The Mount just opposite Guildford High St is a surprisingly steep challenge - good for training I reckon. Pub at the bottom too.
Jared Graves (AUS)(1) flies through the second round heats at the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup 4x Series. Fort William, Scotland - 5/6 June 2010
Jared Graves (AUS)(1) current World Cup Leader, flies through the second round heats at the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup 4x Series. Fort William, Scotland - 5/6 June 2010 - Graves would go on to win the Mens 4x event to retain his World Cup lead.
Related topics: next 26 bikebicycle tube reviewsdiscount bicycle helmetsfree motor bikebicycle dealers associationbike car carrierdisk bike brakes