2 PART EPOXY PAINT : INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER PAINT CODES
2 Part Epoxy Paint
- paint with resin added that enables it to bond better to surfaces.
- Epoxy paint is a two-part coating system used primarily on floors. It provides a very different finish than traditional paint due to its chemical composition. The two components of the epoxy paint are kept separate until just before use.
- Two-part paint that hardens to a shine.
- A component of a machine
- An element or constituent that belongs to something and is essential to its nature
- partially: in part; in some degree; not wholly; "I felt partly to blame"; "He was partially paralyzed"
- something determined in relation to something that includes it; "he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself"; "I read a portion of the manuscript"; "the smaller component is hard to reach"; "the animal constituent of plankton"
- separate: go one's own way; move apart; "The friends separated after the party"
- A piece or segment of something such as an object, activity, or period of time, which combined with other pieces makes up the whole
- two: the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
- .2 Network (pronounced Dot-Two Network) is the name of an upcoming television network designed for digital television subchannels (hence the ".2") owned by Guardian Enterprise Group that will replace the GTN network on a date yet to be announced.
- two: being one more than one; "he received two messages"
2 part epoxy paint - Magic Sculpt
Magic Sculpt 1 Lb. Epoxy Clay - Natural
Magic-Sculpt is a two-part epoxy clay specifically designed to meet the needs of modelers, crafters and sculptors alike. One of the only epoxies that will smooth out with water. Its grain structure is finer than any other product available and will not shrink or crack even when formed in large structures. It can be shaped by hand or with modeling tools, sanded, carved, painted; you can attack it with a grinding tool and the cured material will not break apart or lose its shape. Magic-Sculpt will cure at room temperature. Magic-Sculpt. For Crafts and Hobbies, Magic-Sculpt is both a medium and an ingredient for any project requiring sculpting. * Your imagination is the only limit when it comes to devising uses for Magic-Sculpt. * It is very pliable in its mixed form, has excellent adhesion, cleans up easily with soap and water, and will cure to a hard, solid finish that can be painted, sanded or ground. * Magic-Sculpt serves so many purposes it eliminates many of the different formulas cluttering your workspace. And, with its indefinite shelf life, you do not need to worry about whether you have enough of this or that, just keep a stock of Magic-Sculpt sitting on your countertop. * Magic-Sculpt is a two part epoxy putty that comes in two containers, one resin and one hardener. Magic-Sculpt is mixed 1 to 1 by volume in small quantities as you need it. Almost anything can be used as an armature, such as armature wire, metal mesh, styrofoam, wood and balled up tin foil. * Once you have completely mixed the two components, you have about 45 min to 1 hour of working time (depending on the temperature in your workspace, cold = longer working time, hot = shorter working time) Magic-Sculpt will cure fully overnight to a rock hard finish that is easily painted. * The surface of your Magic-Sculpt sculpture can be smoothed with water before it cures. Approximate Coverage in 1/4in thickness 1lb unit = .5 sq ft84%
Arabesque Arrowhead EBWC
SOLD.I created this piece for the December 2011 EBWC (Etsy Bead Weaver Challenge), the theme is 'Arabesque Style'. Joanne Teague selected this theme as she was the winner of the October 2001 challenge. I joined the EBWC team earlier this year (2011) and this is the first of what I hope to be many more challenge EBWC entries. Using a 2 part moulding compound and a very cherished vintage Michal Golan pendant, the focal pendant was created. Using the mould and polymer clay the cab was formed, then the cab was dusted with Mica powders in a very pale mint green, prior to baking. Once cured I rubbed specific areas of the cab with metallic wax paints. I allowed small depressions in the cab surface so was able to stud the cab with Swarovski chatons in 'Alexandrite' which is a colour changing hue. It changes from purple to green depending on what the light source is. The polymer clay focal cab has been sealed with matte clear varnish. I then bead wove (using peyote) the cab, embellished it using Chrysolite Opal 3mm Swarovski bicones and matt sterling silver plated Toho seedies. The strap and surrounding beadwork is cubic RAW in a size 8 Miyuki seed bead described as 'matte teal AB'. The reverse of the pendant has been sealed with dark green Ultrasuede, then embellished with seed beads and stick pearls. This piece took many, many hours to not only bead but to create the polymer clay cab and 2 part mold. Approx: 42cms long or 16.5inches Focal Pendant 6cms across and 8cms long
We Danced (more close ups on photostream) A girlie Purse.This is made using a vintage coin purse that i painted gold. I added linked pearl chains for the handles.I made the dollhead from a mold and handpainted it. The body is made from Fix It 2 part epoxy. I added a inset of glass with the text "We Danced and tiny wings on the back .For the legs... some recycled necklace parts and tiny high heel shoe charms!
2 part epoxy paint
100 New Watch Band Spring Bars 8-19mm. This is a new assortment of 100 spring bars. The lid is marked with sizes 8-19mm. You receive: 8 spring bars measuring approximately 8mm 8 spring bars measuring approximately 9mm 8 spring bars measuring approximately 10mm 10 spring bars measuring approximately 11mm 10 spring bars measuring approximately 12mm 8 spring bars measuring approximately 13mm 8 spring bars measuring approximately 14mm 8 spring bars measuring approximately 15mm 10 spring bars measuring approximately 16mm 8 spring bars measuring approximately 17mm 8 spring bars measuring approximately 18mm 8 spring bars measuring approximately 19mm.