1. Stay at least 16 inches away from all fire sprinkler heads.
2. No dogs or pets allowed in the facility excluding service animals.
3. The use of insecticide foggers and fumigation services is
4. No smoking, use of lighters or open flame.
5. Shirt and shoes are required while in the facility.
6. No running, riding of carts, bicycles, skateboards, or
7. Occupant will only store personal property for which they are the
rightful owner and will keep their unit secure with their own lock.
8. Report injuries, facility damages, lost or stolen key fobs, spills
and broken glass to the office.
9. Occupant is responsible for insuring stored items to prevent
10. The trash can in the bay is restricted to its holding capacity.
The on-site Dumpster and its enclosure are off limits, no exceptions.
11. On-site carts, dollies, and pallet jack are not to be taken off
the premises or stored inside storage units.
12. Obey posted parking signs. Parking vehicles, trucks, trailers, or
storage containers overnight is not allowed.
13. Access to the facility is restricted to our posted access hours.
14. Abandoning personal items, staying in the facility after hours, unauthorized
parking, taking facility equipment of the premises etc. will result in facility
15. Use of electrical outlets is prohibited.
16. Give the office a 10 day notice when vacating. The unit must be
emptied and swept clean with the lock removed. You will need to return your key
fob and provide any change of address information to the office so that we may
begin processing your security deposit.
Thank you for your cooperation!