Rectangular lamp shades for table lamps - Canopies online.
Rectangular Lamp Shades For Table Lamps
- (Lamp shade) A lampshade is a fixture that covers the lightbulb on a lamp to diffuse the light it emits. Conical, cylindrical and other forms on floor-, desk- or table top-mounted as well as suspended lamp models are the most common and are made in a wide range of materials.
- (lamp shade) lampshade: a protective ornamental shade used to screen a light bulb from direct view
- (Lamp Shade) The shade serves the important function of blocking the glare from a light bulb and is usually the most decorative part of a lamp. The lamp shade can be made of glass, fabric, metal, or other more creative materials.
- Denoting or shaped like a rectangle
- (of a solid) Having a base, section, or side shaped like a rectangle
- Placed or having parts placed at right angles
- orthogonal: having a set of mutually perpendicular axes; meeting at right angles; "wind and sea may displace the ship's center of gravity along three orthogonal axes"; "a rectangular Cartesian coordinate system"
- having four right angles; "a rectangular figure twice as long as it is wide"
- In Euclidean plane geometry, a rectangle is any quadrilateral with four right angles. The term is occasionally used to refer to a non-square rectangle. A rectangle with vertices ABCD would be denoted as .
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
This is my workspace! Jewellery is a very highly-detailed craft which ends up with my obsession with light! I have two lamps on my worktable, a table-lamp (without a shade) sitting on top of my clock-radio-cdplayer and a high-power halogen lamp - and that's asides from being in front of a window! I'm thinking about getting another lamp as well... The black rectangular thing is a system of little subdivided drawers originally intended for screws and bolts. I have most of my beads and gemstones in here, as well as the larger findings such as earwires. Everything has to be carefully labelled with size and material. In front of it is my Beadsmith beading tray - what a godsend! I have a tower of circular boxes, all holding bits and pieces that "might" be useful. Feathers, stones, loose crystals, and assorted other pretties all make their way into those boxes! I've laid out my five favourite pliers, but they normally live in my white toolbox. the blue caddy at the front is for the REALLY tiny findings and my sterling silver charms. I have a blue cashbox for holding finished sterling silver jewellery (and for taking to craft fayres!) and the front left is a leaflet of post-office prices and a notebook for spur of the moment ideas. The last, and possibly most important thing is the tub sitting next to the lamp in the middle of the desk - very good hand-cream! Asides from some of the chemicals I use, my hands do tend to dry out and it's important to keep them soft. And that's my workspace!
Black, White, and Red Living Room
Caption reads: A wide variety of textures compensates for the limited range of colors used in an exciting light-filled living room. An opulent deep-pile rug contrasts effectively with a sleek glass-topped table, smooth plaster walls, the glossy shade of a chrome-based lamp, and glass sliding doors in aluminum tracks. The mottled fabric on the stool resembles an animal skin, while the sofa fabric suggests wide bands of interwoven ribbon. The velvety draperies and upholstery of the chairs add yet another textural note. The striking poster at the far end of the room coordinates the rectangular shapes of the table, couch, and rug with the circular forms of the lamp, chairs, and stool by arranging ovals and crescents in a strong, essentially rectangular pattern. Glimpses of concrete, brick, and natural-colored wood are visible on the terrace, where while canvas-and-wood director's chairs continue the color scheme.