Storage Refrigerators : Refrigeration Evaporator Coils : Refrigerator Compressor Noise.
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- (refrigerator) white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- (Refrigerator (horse)) Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr.
- Space available for storing something, esp. allocated space in a warehouse
- storehouse: a depository for goods; "storehouses were built close to the docks"
- The action or method of storing something for future use
- The retention of retrievable data on a computer or other electronic system; memory
- the act of storing something
- the commercial enterprise of storing goods and materials
01.21.08 project 365: day 31 week four: fresh I've acquired so much tupperware over the past few years that I store containers in my fridge whether or not I have food in them or not. this is one of those rare occasions where all the fridgesmart is actually being put to good use, keeping my fruits and veggies fresh.
automated cold carousel storage
In certain industries, cold storage is a requirement. Refrigerators take up room, accessing things in walk in refrigerators takes time. Think about a cold storage system where the item was brought directly to the operator with out them opening a door.