REFRIGERATOR STORAGE CONTAINER - GIBSON FROST CLEAR REFRIGERATOR
Refrigerator Storage Container
- ASF is a storage container . Media streams in an ASF file are read by a media server and transmitted over a data communications transport protocol to a local client for render ing or local storage. The local client could also play an ASF file from its local storage.
- means a container in which sealed sources are secured and stored.
- A collection of storage objects. Storage containers provide a re-mapping from this collection to a new set of storage objects that the container exports. The appropriate analogy for a storage container is to volume groups, such as in the AIX® LVM and the Linux LVM.
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
[ greens box ]
about 25 years ago i bought this plastic box at Target. it has a hinging lid and latches closed pretty tightly. originally i bought it for other purposes, but i soon discovered it fits perfectly on a fridge shelf. i'm a raw food vegetarian, and the tiny vegetable crisper drawer is way too small for all my veggies, and now that i'm doing daily green smoothies, i really need a place to store my greens. i especially enjoy washing the greens ahead and then storing them in the box. if i put them back into a plastic bag, they'd stay wet, but this way they get a chance to dry out a little more and not get soggy or slimy. with the greens all washed and ready to blend, making green smoothies every morning is about a 5-minute process. in every possible way, i love green smoothies!
The stash, in context #2
I hit Showcase today to stock up on 120 and 220 film, and then needed to get some more containers for storage in the fridge from Container Store. A casual portrait of my film stash and where it lives. Had to include some of the Belgian beer stash for Alan and Frank in this one :)