Refrigerant gas monitor : Ge freezer troubleshooting : Freezers upright frost.
Refrigerant Gas Monitor
- Causing cooling or refrigeration
- any substance used to provide cooling (as in a refrigerator)
- causing cooling or freezing; "a refrigerant substance such as ice or solid carbon dioxide"
- (refrigeration) the process of cooling or freezing (e.g., food) for preservative purposes
- A person operating such an instrument or device
- admonisher: someone who gives a warning so that a mistake can be avoided
- keep tabs on; keep an eye on; keep under surveillance; "we are monitoring the air quality"; "the police monitor the suspect's moves"
- proctor: someone who supervises (an examination)
- An instrument or device used for observing, checking, or keeping a continuous record of a process or quantity
- A person who observes a process or activity to check that it is carried out fairly or correctly, esp. in an official capacity
- a fluid in the gaseous state having neither independent shape nor volume and being able to expand indefinitely
- the state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by: relatively low density and viscosity; relatively great expansion and contraction with changes in pressure and temperature; the ability to diffuse readily; and the spontaneous tendency to become distributed uniformly
- Attack with or expose to poisonous gas
- (of a storage battery or dry cell) Give off gas
- Kill by exposure to poisonous gas
- attack with gas; subject to gas fumes; "The despot gassed the rebellious tribes"
refrigerant gas monitor - Bacharach 3015-4200
Bacharach 3015-4200 HGM-SZ Single Zone Refrigerant Gas Leak Monitor
Features: Easily complies with ASHRAE 15 requirements with a low-cost investment Eliminate false alarms with use of non-dispersive IR source and sample draw system Capable of detecting 41 of the most commonly used refrigerants and halogen gases Measure all gases up to 10,000 ppm with a sensitivity of 1 ppm Monitors a single zone located up to 500 feet from unit Logging feature enables 200 gas readings to be stored Three gas alarm levels that can be individually set Front Panel Indicators: Monitor ON - green light ON when unit is operating normally, or flashing during warm-up System Fault - Yellow light ON when there is a system fault Alarm - Red light ON when the gas level is above an alarm setting Output Signals: 4 SPDT, 5 Amp, 240 VAC relays; digital display; and a 4?20 mA DC current loop output Bolt-in, bolt-out internal components so the unit never leaves the wall Two-year warranty
This one seems to be quite rare. This is toxic refrigerant exploding under pressure all over the poor stick figure. This sign was on an air conditioning unit.
Refrigerant Gauges Icon
This is a set of hvac refrigerant gauges recreated in Pixelmator. There where many parts and layers to this one.
refrigerant gas monitor
Features: Excellent high sensitivity sensor, 6g/yr (0.2oz/yr) Detects All KINDS OF halogenated refrigerants Flexible stainless steel probe reach to almost any tight space Dual-color LED indicator light Starts detection once powered on Adjusts automatically to the best state of detecting, no manual-adjustment needed Two-color visual indication of battery voltage(Green & Orange) Inner precise IC with ultra-low energy consumption circuit design, delivers stable performance and longer battery time Applications: Detect leaks in air-conditionings, freezing systems and so on. It will respond to ALL halogenated (contains Chlorine of Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to: CFCs : R12, R11, R500, R503etc. HCFCs : R22, R123, R124, R502etc. HFCs : R134a, R404a, R125 etc. Blends such as AZ-50,HP62,MP39 etc. Detect ethylene oxide gas of medical instruments Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers Detect most gases that contain Chlorine, Fluorine, and Bromine (halogen gases) Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as perchloroethylene Specifications: Maximum sensitivity: 0.2 oz/yr ( 6g/yr ) for all halogen refrigerants Working Mode: Continuous, no limitation Operating temperature: (0? ~52?) Response time: Instantaneous Reset time: 2 to 10 seconds Warm-up time: approximately 6 seconds Power supply: 6V DC, Two cell 7# batteries (Not include) Battery life: Approximately 50 hours normal use Probe length: 8" Overall dimension: 6" x 1 1/2" x 1 1/2 Package Included: 1 x Portable leak detector 1 x Soft carrying bag with wrist strap 1 x Full English manual