- A thin plastic lens placed directly on the surface of the eye to correct
- (contact lens) contact: a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit
over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication
- (contact lens) A thin lens, made of flexible or rigid plastic, that is
placed directly on to the eye to correct vision, used as an alternative to
spectacles, or, if coloured, to change one's eye color cosmetically
- (Contact lens) A small plastic disc containing an optical correction that is
worn directly on the cornea as a substitute for eyeglasses.
- A sum added to an ordinary price or charge
- having or reflecting superior quality or value; "premium gasoline at a
- A sum added to interest or wages; a bonus
- the amount that something in scarce supply is valued above its nominal
value; "they paid a premium for access to water"
- An amount to be paid for an insurance policy
- payment for insurance
- Leaving no doubt; obvious or unambiguous
- completely; "read the book clear to the end"; "slept clear through the
night"; "there were open fields clear to the horizon"
- the state of being free of suspicion; "investigation showed that he was in
- Easy to perceive, understand, or interpret
- Having or feeling no doubt or confusion
- readily apparent to the mind; "a clear and present danger"; "a clear
explanation"; "a clear case of murder"; "a clear indication that she was angry";
"gave us a clear idea of human nature"
- two: being one more than one; "he received two messages"
- two: the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral
representing this number
- .2 Network (pronounced Dot-Two Network) is the name of an upcoming
television network designed for digital television subchannels (hence the ".2")
owned by Guardian Enterprise Group that will replace the GTN network on a date
yet to be announced.
Premium Outlets Boulevard - Lee,
Premium Outlets Blvd. at U.S. Route 20 (Water
Street). May 2011
Premium Outlets, Las Vegas
Premium Outlet Las Vegas (Downtown), Nevada