WIRELESS DOOR INTERCOM SYSTEMS. WIRELESS PHONES PLANS. LINKSYS WIRELESS B WPC11 DRIVER
Wireless Door Intercom Systems
- (Intercom System) allows voice communication to the gate by having a master station inside a structure and a sub-station at the gate. Normally a release of the gate is also incorporated into this type of system.
- (Intercom System) a communications system that allows selective intercommunication between telephones within an office or building complex.
- (Intercom system (school)) In a school, an intercom system is a kind of PA system used to make announcements during the school day.
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
- a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle; "he knocked on the door"; "he slammed the door as he left"
- doorway: the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close; "he stuck his head in the doorway"
- anything providing a means of access (or escape); "we closed the door to Haitian immigrants"; "education is the door to success"
- A doorway
- A hinged, sliding, or revolving barrier at the entrance to a building, room, or vehicle, or in the framework of a cupboard
- Used to refer to the distance from one building in a row to another
Graytronics Boat Intercom Systems
Graytronics Boat Intercom Systems has the best quality of audio intercommunication system available in the market. It is produced by Ultra Electronics to serve as an efficient marine intercommunication system device, and it is now distributed by Manifest Marketing.
Intercom Room Station
Intercom room station for audio distribution and intercom throughout the home. Options of plugging in mp3 players at every room station. Product manufactured by IntraSonic Technology.
Related topics: a wireless phone jackwireless all in one inkjet printerlinksys g usb wireless adapterdual jack wireless phone jackwireless keyboard and mouse logitechpcmcia wireless ethernethow to add pin to wireless access point