Double Regulating Valve Function : Globe Valve Cross Section.
Double Regulating Valve Function
- (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another set (the range of the function)
- Practical use or purpose in design
- serve: serve a purpose, role, or function; "The tree stump serves as a table"; "The female students served as a control group"; "This table would serve very well"; "His freedom served him well"; "The table functions as a desk"
- An activity or purpose natural to or intended for a person or thing
- A basic task of a computer, esp. one that corresponds to a single instruction from the user
- perform as expected when applied; "The washing machine won't go unless it's plugged in"; "Does this old car still run well?"; "This old radio doesn't work anymore"
- having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities; "a double (or dual) role for an actor"; "the office of a clergyman is twofold; public preaching and private influence"- R.W.Emerson; "every episode has its double and treble meaning"-Frederick Harrison
- Having twice the usual size, quantity, or strength
- Designed to be used by two people
- Consisting of two equal, identical, or similar parts or things
- downward and forward; "he was bent double with pain"
- a base hit on which the batter stops safely at second base; "he hit a double to deep centerfield"
Blasting pot. Holds the grit which is passed down through the flow regulating valve and out into the stream of high pressure air leading to the blasting hose/nozzle. Regulating valve ( with gauge ) for air pressure seen lower right.
Glasshouse climate control
The tubes and valves, regulating the climate control of a horiticulture glasshouse, with various compartiments of lilies
Related topics: steel butterfly valvereticulation solenoid valveshorizontal check valvethermostatic valve radiatorvalve actuator typesfisher valve distributorscompressed air valve