CHILDREN RIDING A BIKE : MOUNTAIN BIKE PROFESSIONALI.
Children Riding A Bike
- An immature or irresponsible person
- (child) an immature childish person; "he remained a child in practical matters as long as he lived"; "stop being a baby!"
- (child) a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- A young human being below the age of full physical development or below the legal age of majority
- A son or daughter of any age
- (child) a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age; "they had three children"; "they were able to send their kids to college"
- the sport of siting on the back of a horse while controlling its movements
- An electoral district of Canada
- One of three former administrative divisions of Yorkshire
- travel by being carried on horseback
- (ride) drive: a journey in a vehicle (usually an automobile); "he took the family for a drive in his new car"
- bicycle: ride a bicycle
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
nothing is sweeter than riding your new bike home
85. simplicity There are still a few things in life that remain a constant. Ice-cream on a hot summers day will always be welcome, puddles on rainy days will always be splashed in (regardless of whether you have rain-boots on), you will sing along to your favourite song in the car at the top of your lungs regardless of how silly you may look.... and nothing is sweeter than riding your new bike home, especially if it comes with purple and silver tassels. Simplicity. Thank goodness we still have it.
Marcus, Maddie, and Elijah, out for an evening bike ride as the sun sets over western Prince Edward Island. Sony DSC-W330 0.025 sec (1/40); f/2.7; 4.7 mm; ISO 80