Bike Tyres : Master Lock Bike : Black Bike Week Daytona Beach 2011.
- A rubber covering, typically inflated or surrounding an inflated inner tube, placed around a wheel to form a flexible contact with the road
- A strengthening band of metal fitted around the rim of a wheel
- (tyre) Sur: a port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea; formerly a major Phoenician seaport famous for silks
- (tyre) tire: hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- A tire (in American English) or tyre (in British English) is a ring-shaped covering that fits around a wheel rim to protect it and enable better vehicle performance by providing a flexible cushion that absorbs shock while keeping the wheel in close contact with the ground.
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- bicycle: ride a bicycle
- bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
bike tyres - Ryka Women's
Ryka Women's Transition Athletic,Tyre Grey/Metallic Platinum/Metallic Baja Purple/White,8 B US
Change your perspective and get fit in the Ryka Transition, part of the Kelly Ripa Collection. This low-profile women'straining shoe has a leather, air mesh and high density foam upper. Underfoot,EVA and OrthoLite cushion every move. Exceptional breathability,cushioning and lateral stability, combined with a minimal-gripdiamond-pattern rubber outsole, make this Ryka training sneakerideal for studio work and dance classes where multidirectional movementand agility are key. Go from one routine to another effortlessly and comfortably in the Ryka Transition!
Bike tire chairs
These chairs, made of recycled bike tires, overlook a small but vibrant wetlands at the gardens of Sampson & Beasley. Their garden was featured during Metro's "Gardens of Natural Delights" tour. The garden inspired a song by Pink Martini, "The Gardens of Sampson & Beasley," and the band has performed there. It was one of the coolest gardens I've ever seen - lots of hidden treasures and art and installations. It was sort of the Northwest version of a Southern gothic garden. Hit Explore #178!
Taken for Our Daily Challenge, July 10...the topic is, "tire". In honor of Le Tour de France :) Don't use this image on websites, blogs or other media without explicit permission. In other words, don't steal my image. © All rights reserved.