Continental Tires Sport Contact 2 : Dunlop Tyres Europe
Continental Tires Sport Contact 2
- (Continental tire) A Continental tire is an upright, external, mounted spare tire behind an automobile's trunk compartment. The term also describes a non-functional bulge that is stamped into the trunk lid or a cosmetic accessory to the rear of the car giving the impression of a spare tire mount.
- (Continental Tire) Continental AG , internally often called Conti for short, is a worldwide leading manufacturer of tires, brake systems, vehicle stability control systems, engine injection systems, tachographs and other parts for the automotive and transport industries.
- The state or condition of physical touching
- Activated by or operating through physical touch
- The state or condition of communicating or meeting
- close interaction; "they kept in daily contact"; "they claimed that they had been in contact with extraterrestrial beings"
- reach: be in or establish communication with; "Our advertisements reach millions"; "He never contacted his children after he emigrated to Australia"
- the act of touching physically; "her fingers came in contact with the light switch"
- A source of amusement or entertainment
- Entertainment; fun
- An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment
- an active diversion requiring physical exertion and competition
- frolic: play boisterously; "The children frolicked in the garden"; "the gamboling lambs in the meadows"; "The toddlers romped in the playroom"
- wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner; "she was sporting a new hat"
- .2 Network (pronounced Dot-Two Network) is the name of an upcoming television network designed for digital television subchannels (hence the ".2") owned by Guardian Enterprise Group that will replace the GTN network on a date yet to be announced.
- two: being one more than one; "he received two messages"
- two: the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
Continental Tire Bridge, Mosport
Mosport historians will immediately recognize that this "vintage" treatment is bogus. The bridge used to (a) look different, (b) not be branded with Continental Tire signage, and (c) be in a different location entirely - more or less where I was standing when I took this photo, I believe. Looking up-track at turn 4, on the way back to the car at the end of a great day of racing and photography.
Audi in Spring
Original. I tried messing with this image in photoshop but even with the enhancements and cool versions I came up with, the original holds it's intrinsic value. About the car: 1996 Audi A4 Quattro 2.8L V6 12 valve. Lowered with HR sport springs and Koni shock absorbers. 17" Konig 7 spoke wheels, 235 40ZR 17 Continental Extreme Contact tires. Cat back exhaust, K&N air filter.
Related topics: saris 11968 2 for spare tire clearancepurchase car tiresgoodyear tire winnipeglandry tire shopsumitomo touring lst tire reviewheavy duty tyre inflatortoyo tyre dealers